• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone really likes pokka green tea

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
21NrVQ2.png

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember clearly that 26 years ago, my classmates mocked me for not knowing pokka jasmine green tea. It was wildly successful, the must-have drink during chalets and gatherings, just that I couldn't afford it. If I bought a 500ml bottle, I will have to forgo my recess or lunch in school canteen.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember clearly that 26 years ago, my classmates mocked me for not knowing pokka jasmine green tea. It was wildly successful, the must-have drink during chalets and gatherings, just that I couldn't afford it. If I bought a 500ml bottle, I will have to forgo my recess or lunch in school canteen.

If 26 years old you were still in school, then you're still a kid compared to many of us here.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pokka green tea was here in the 90s? I only remember drinking it in early 2000s.

Then Coke tried to come in and get some of the action with their Heaven and Earth

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember my first taste of canned green tea: Heaven and Earth. It was super nice and fragrant. Late 1990s.

Then like most other things on this island, standards dropped.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yalor, 36.9 years ago i was so poor i couldn’t afford to drink pokkai canned coffee but when jasmine green tea came along in 2009 i was able to afford 1 bottle each week.