• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone n this forum really damn free

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 14373

I'm actually kinda amaze he bother to log on to 7 accounts just to hit me 7 times in the space of 2 mins. Personally I'd be too lazy to even do it twice. Some more for this kind of stupid thread

Dude, seriously go see a doctor

12-02-2014 01:41 AM,
Windsor
Thread:can somebody lead me to a pro Singapore forum on the Internet?
you are a nutcase

THIS IS THE CLASSIC SEVEN ZAPS OF MBSSLUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-02-2014 02:46 AM
SamSengKia
Gwendolene
Thread:can somebody lead me to a pro Singapore forum on the Internet
GOONDUSAMI
11-02-2014 02:45 AM
oppoibchief
11-02-2014 02:45 AM
PAPIBCHIEF
11-02-2014 02:44 AM
MBSSL0TS
11-02-2014 02:43 AM
MBSSLOTS
It is time again to zap you...

BANNED

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos to the zapper who obviously hates pap pariah dogs. He definitely knows about the history of this fatboy.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh at least you are 1842 now. That guy keeps zapping me down from 1000 plus. Increase my points?

the magnificient seven mbssluts is mad

contribute nothing to any discussion

buy points buy power and then zap people

wanted to sell all his nicks to me, but kopiuncle refused and rejected his offer

now he is on a war path...chickenshit head!

And he has all his clones all over the place and he can zap you to moderation very easily

looks like he controls everything here...and the most powerful mbssluts here in this forum!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who is lioncb, iluvcunt, kopiprick and thestinkyhole?????
so fucking free!!!!!!!!
hahahahhahhaaaaa...........

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos to the zapper who obviously hates pap pariah dogs. He definitely knows about the history of this fatboy.

TS is a generous contributor of great travels and generous photos...

and yet you mad guys are zapping him!!!....come on!!!!!!!

go and hit shitheads like cheesecakes, IHP, BKT,jossstickswhitecnadles and the rest of the cccby gang....

you are killing the good guys and good contributors to this forum...

the likes of IHP should be exterminated...the likes of MBSSLUTS should be hanged...the likes of cheesecake should be thrown into the crocodiels...

BANNED

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS is a generous contributor of great travels and generous photos...

and yet you mad guys are zapping him!!!....come on!!!!!!!

go and hit shitheads like cheesecakes, IHP, BKT,jossstickswhitecnadles and the rest of the cccby gang....

you are killing the good guys and good contributors to this forum...

the likes of IHP should be exterminated...the likes of MBSSLUTS should be hanged...the likes of cheesecake should be thrown into the crocodiels...

TS is a well known PAP pariah dog. He does nothing but throws out tonnes and tonnes of PAP vomit inducing praises.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS is a well known PAP pariah dog. He does nothing but throws out tonnes and tonnes of PAP vomit inducing praises.

I personally don't think so.
I enjoy his great travel stories and his wonderful photos. He is a good and sensible forummer. Honest, polite and civil.
Why must he suffer the indignities of such insults and zaps?

I hope BOSS will reinstate all his points which had been taken away by the MAD MAN!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

you should go and fart at BKT,jossstickswhitecnadles, ihp, brubec and the likes who are insanely vulgar and profane and who are out to destroy this forum
with all sorts of garbages and vuglarities..

bkt is one really mad shadow murderer...and you did not say anything about him. must be your kaki

BANNED

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally don't think so.
I enjoy his great travel stories and his wonderful photos. He is a good and sensible forummer. Honest, polite and civil.
Why must he suffer the indignities of such insults and zaps?

I hope BOSS will reinstate all his points which had been taken away by the MAD MAN!

Don't worry about that. Being the HOD of PAP Pariah Dogs Society, Samleong takes good care of his fellow pariah pappies.

Fat Pariah Dog's points already back up.

BANNED

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should go and fart at BKT,jossstickswhitecnadles, ihp, brubec and the likes who are insanely vulgar and profane and who are out to destroy this forum
with all sorts of garbages and vuglarities..

bkt is one really mad shadow murderer...and you did not say anything about him. must be your kaki

Have you taken your meds today?

When did I complain about murderers ? Be it PAP Pariah Dog side or the other side.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
greatest pleasure is to read
lionprick, iluvcunt, thestinkyhole and kopishit kena fucked
and no-one else.
hahahahahahahaaaaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you taken your meds today?

When did I complain about murderers ? Be it PAP Pariah Dog side or the other side.

obviously you are no newbie here
feel rather twisted to me...

I ask you again: why don't you go and fart at bkt and the likes instead of zapping at a good, honest and civil forummer like chaz