• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone here is unhappy with SGP laws!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&msg=4728.1

Fuck your mother mister chan..

1. Disrespect for the Rule of law is dictated is the result of

a. Consistent pattern of ruling against the rule of law

b. Abuse of the judicial system to procure result advantageous to the PAP

2. The seed of such disrespect engenders from the Parliament

3. The Parliament is in tight grip of a single party through usurpation of a fair electorial system.

4. The judiciary not only obeys the Parliament, it is also subjected to natural justice.

5. This Judiciary not only acts to prostitute itself to the cause of the PAP, the worse is that it does that willingly without explicit duress from the PAP, it is part of the systemic malaise.

6. This judiciary is thsu "Kangarooed" and those that spoke the truth stood closer to justice that those Dishonourable prostitutes sitting on the bench!

I rest my case. Fuck u chan mali chan!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said.

Succintly to the point.

The Neo Fascist PAP have done it again.

I wonder why is there a need for this Monkey Donk, to come up with a speech like this in the first place.

Shouldn't the Courts Stay neutral and not be MAKING POLITICAL SPEECHES in the first place ?

Clearly, This Chan is taking a CLEAR political stance and is siding with their Fascist Leader dictates.

Yes, certainly there must be rule of law in Singapore.

For starters, and in that case, let's charge the CEO of Singapore Flyer for criminal neglect of duties.

Let the AG decide with his own conscience to put DBS bank into investigation for criminal misrepresentation.

Let the AG lauch an independent enquiry into the Lost of Our Number one terrorist Mas Selamat and not let the RULING party decide on the composite of the Board of Investigation.

Let the court explain why does he allow Durai during his trial be given an opportunity to leave the country for holiday breaks and attend to job interviews in Dubai which is a subsidiary of CaptialLand.

Let the AG investigate their own HOLY ground of the courts, why they even allowed those who are wearing the offending Kangaroo Court T shirt be allowed into the courts in the first place ?

Let the AG remember that peaceful protest in Singapore is still LEGITIMATE under our constituition and that the speech he just made, was in effect IN COMPTEMT of the very laws he is suppose to PROTECT, GUARD and ENFORCE.

Talk about SCORING AN OWN GOAL.

Our Courts and the MIWs are the BIGGEST protestors in Singapore. But in their case, they have their FANGS to bite the VERY CITIZENS that have elected them to uphold their rights.

One word sums it up all. Fascism.

Dan

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
respect has to be earned and pappies had lost theirs since the 90s. the court will also earned their honourable respect (as said by some bro) if they are FULLY independent of pappies influenced.

ks said get elected to change law, maybe it should be first change law for a FAIR and EQUAL election = no GRC ; no huge deposit ; no serial number ; ballot boxes open to scrutiny by citizen .. and international body ; no suing opposition for the sake of suing to get them bankrupt ; character assignation to run down opposition ;

now we talk about respect and the foundation stone of soceity.

take a leaf from USA = accept losses to become an honourable winner == if pappies want to reinvent itself and progress for another 30 years. Come down from the ivory tower, throw away their arrogant attitude, get back their soul and start serving the citizen.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"If nobody is afraid of me, I’m meaningless." - Lee Kuan Yew, 06.10.1997

bbn1i.jpg

"What earned respect? I dare u all to disobey me!"

"If nobody is afraid of me, I’m meaningless." - Lee Kuan Yew, 06.10.1997