• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone Better Help SBF forummers

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
that is becos the majority of those in the old delphi forum were actually already from SBF like me, so switching over to this new forum is not a problem....

no wonder it took me days to adapt to this new format... looks like i should pop over to the asian value forums? :biggrin:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
So next time I see someone post here, then I will go and search your forum and check whether he is the genuine person, then log back and reply to him??? :confused:

bro... no need... once I see a new validation in my forum.... I'll post the validation post here.... so you don't need to go to my forum.... it comes to you.... haha

beng [the original]