• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

somebody should start collecting evidence and pass it to CPIB..

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suspect many MIWs are involved in the scheme...

To: T1,T2,T3 or Control Tower? (Conspiracy28) unread (13 of 14)

22857.13 in reply to 22857.9

Actually, I suspect this is a front for corruption.... if these PRC appliants need to pay like S$10K-20K to secure a job in Singapore, I'm almost 100% sure the SG employer is on the take, colluding with the PRC agent...

[email protected]

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually, I suspect this is a front for corruption.... if these PRC appliants need to pay like S$10K-20K to secure a job in Singapore, I'm almost 100% sure the SG employer is on the take, colluding with the PRC agent...

[email protected]

It is an open secret that there are employers or heads of HR dept benefiting from these kick backs.

It is so so RAMPANT!

darthboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those "agents" should have a counterpart in Singapore. However, not too sure about the flow of money. Surely the syndicate should have that covered.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

[email protected]

TeeKee why don't you be the 'SOMEONE' to take the lead? Don't be a keyboard warrior and use a garung avatar!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

[email protected]

Please lah, CPIB report directly to Prime Minister's Office. U think PM will do anything about it? So much for separation of powers.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
TeeKee why don't you be the 'SOMEONE' to take the lead? Don't be a keyboard warrior and use a garung avatar!

chow turban lah!

i am not at the scene of the crime how to collect?

PM to me, I forward to CPIB for you! :biggrin:

If you want I can forward to Pinky Office direct...:smile:

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
siao lah li

you want to kenna defamation suit si boh?

even if you collect damn tok kong evidence, you think Central Poodle Investigating Brigade will do anything to offend their masters aa?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
siao lah li

you want to kenna defamation suit si boh?

even if you collect damn tok kong evidence, you think Central Poodle Investigating Brigade will do anything to offend their masters aa?

then i put it on the internet for all to see loh! :biggrin: