• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious some useful tools for your daily computing

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1556154835444.png

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty you are so learned pls teach me how to get on the dark web. I want to expand my illegal business

stop acting like you are some big f*** , you can fool others but not me. in my eyes, you are just a useless and stupid ex-convict looking eagerly to be jailed again, i am going to report this post to police!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i am sharing my gems with you guys:

for securing and tightening privacy on your windoze computers, use this tool:

https://www.oo-software.com/en/shutup10

and yes it's german software company and that's why i admire them so much.

alternatives to uncle google:

StartPage

Netherlands-based search engine

https://www.startpage.com/en/?&t=default

Qwant

France-based search engine

https://www.qwant.com/
Those are not gems.

If you want to search the web without being spied upon use duckduckgo.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
TextNow app is good, can get free phone numbers with minimal registration, except that the numbers are recycled, so some cranky idiots will call u in the middle of the night to find their previous chatline lover.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tried before. Yandex don't require phone registration to have an email account. However, when my IP country changes, it will still require me to submit a perm phone number for identity verification.

You don't need to register anything to use the search engine.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty you are so learned pls teach me how to get on the dark web. I want to expand my illegal business

i feel shiok, i get to bite you but it's for your own good.:biggrin: you actually think that you can expand your some cock story madeup biz in undercover cops infested darkweb. use your brain once it's out in the news, it's no longer a secret. they probably already tracked any misdoing over there.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those are not gems.

If you want to search the web without being spied upon use duckduckgo.

i am also using duckduckgo too but i want to try some europena chicks. haha...

uncle google is still the best but it's restricted in some way, you can compare the differences with the above search engines.

my gems are also privacy concerned search engines.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are people still not using duckduckgo?

i am still using google most of my time cos' it's more cognitive in touch with what i am looking for precisely. i use other search engines when i am not convinced with google search results and want to know things which google doesn't want you to know, reason being google probably working with US government agency like CIA.
adding on, google is still a better choice if you are looking to buy things online.

Last edited: