• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some people here lose argument, resort to slander

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go and suck your own cock, you lamers. Lose argument so what. This is an internet forum, not real life. Lost an argument to me, so resort to defaming me. You are a coward!

Eatshit and Mati: You not only lost the argument to me, you were also taken to the cleaners by kingrant, bluebobster, and others. You have revealed yourself to be a PAP Paul Lampard who cannot even get his ideas together into a coherent debate.

So you and your kaki JW5 resort to slandering me and calling me clone, whatever. FUCK YOU OK! I don't need to be a clone, and most certainly don't need to create clone to whack both of you! KNNBCCB FUCK YOU! No gentleman, no class! Lose debate resort to personal attack!

PTUI!!!! I spit on both of you!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Go and suck your own cock, you lamers. Lose argument so what. This is an internet forum, not real life. Lost an argument to me, so resort to defaming me. You are a coward!

How on earth can you be "defamed" when you're nothing more than an internet moniker???? :*:

You're seriously delusional. You need professional help NOW! Get yourself treated immediately before it gets any worse.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How on earth can you be "defamed" when you're nothing more than an internet moniker???? :*:

You're seriously delusional. You need professional help NOW! Get yourself treated immediately before it gets any worse.

Want to upz you cannot leh. Careful hor, AGC may serve you a letter to apologize to stating the stupidity of the judicial system and corruption of Leegime in Singapore hor.

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you a certified doctor? If not then do not call my buddy seriously delusional otherwise we may have to take serious legal action against you for slander.

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're quite right, sir, in saying that an unknown persona behind an internet moniker cannot be defamed.

The insult, of course, is to the pride and ego of the guy who identifies with the alias, even if the offence is unintended but especially if it is.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I only show my vile temper to a few select people to let them know I am not a pushover.

The majority of anon nicks here i am okay with them and won't be behaving this way to them

Those you're OK with and those you are threatening to sue could well be one and the same. Get a life.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should be ...."gets any worse" or gets any worst"?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can you get sued for slander if the person is just an Internet moniker?

Unless you are Bob Sim Kheng Hwee who has been identified.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those you're OK with and those you are threatening to sue could well be one and the same. Get a life.

I did not threaten anyone. I just told jw5 if he continues his gangster like behaviour one fine day he is bound to meet someone who might just decide to get personal.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I did not threaten anyone. I just told jw5 if he continues his gangster like behaviour one fine day he is bound to meet someone who might just decide to get personal.

I will inform all my clones to behave themselves. I wouldn't want to get in trouble with the likes of you.

jw5

Loyal

And this was my reply to you.
Repetitive posts are allowed in the courtyard folder according to Leongsam.

"Please go ahead. LOL.
You need to understand better about mentality and circumstances before you say anything else.
Even if you send someone to kill me (let alone sue me), I may even welcome it.

You must have missed or forgotten this post from another thread. Let me repost it for you.

If your identity is known and you have been behaving like a sonofabitch and you are a coward and you have lots of things to lose in life including family members or you think you have lots to lose in life even if you don't, you are weak. Having points and power in this forum doesn't mean shit.

Manipulative bastard Scroobal qualifies for all of the above criteria. Coincidentally, so does Leetahbar."

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He can choose not to listen to you...i believe he can handle himself well...I support his manner in bashing this sinkie shit...

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My outburst was because you dragged me into your conflict which I was not involved in

Can we just move on? I am sure even u find it boring saying all this repetitively.

And this was my reply to you.
Repetitive posts are allowed in the courtyard folder according to Leongsam.

"Please go ahead. LOL.
You need to understand better about mentality and circumstances before you say anything else.
Even if you send someone to kill me (let alone sue me), I may even welcome it.

You must have missed or forgotten this post from another thread. Let me repost it for you.

If your identity is known and you have been behaving like a sonofabitch and you are a coward and you have lots of things to lose in life including family members or you think you have lots to lose in life even if you don't, you are weak. Having points and power in this forum doesn't mean shit.

Manipulative bastard Scroobal qualifies for all of the above criteria. Coincidentally, so does Leetahbar."