• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some online forums have a "Discouraging User" or "Miserable Users" function to fix members who kena marked by Mods / Admin

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

IndianChief​

i suspect i kanna sia.... i was searching online why only when i log into my account regardless of device, i keep getting slow page loading... error messages etc.... if log out and use guest account very fast.... turns out got this function within xenforo

even to post this message i get like 5 error popups

Capture.jpg

Saw this being discussed in another forum on the discourage user fucntion..I have to click post 5 times.. wait for it to load and close error boxes 5 times before i can post this.

XenForo has a built in "Discourage User" Option which makes it difficult or impossible for a user to navigate the site. It's similar to the very popular vBulletin mod called "Miserable Users". Basically, navigation slows way down, error messages randomly pop up, and sometimes you end up on pages you don't expect to see. This slows down unwanted visitors and sooner or later they leave, especially if they think the problems are sitewide rather than aimed at them individually.

Discouraged user effects

navigation slows way down - Yes... take more than a minute to load a page
error messages randomly pop up - yes every time... can see screenshot below
you end up on pages you don't expect to see - yes, i get randomly redirected to HWZ main page when infact i clock goto next page or page number

Capture.jpg

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...here-miserable-full-of-error-pop-ups.6525997/