• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some one drill hole on the hdb roof top!

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
SEE what I mean? ANY ONE CAN GET UP ON THE ROOF. there is NO SECURITY UP THERE. In this incedent, the paper didn't even mention HOW the Kids manage to go up there?!?!?
WHO GOT THE KEY? or HOW MANY KEY(S) ARE THERE?

3007493388_afbe386fc9_m.jpg

Boys and Girls, Ladies and Gentlemen, Monkey and Elephant, Alien and Predator, Osama and… and… Errr… Errr… What that one leg Guy name ah ? Tom Dick Harry… What ever…

Any Way…_lets party on the ROOF !

Last edited:

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man ! I wish I've that kind of confident with the Cop, but I DON'T.
for your info The Cleaner IS BLANGLAS… and they know how to communicate with their own kind.

Last edited:

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend, you'd better do something about this. At first I thought about replying with something funny, but it isn't. If a hole has been made "up there" whether it penetrated the roofing or not, the waterproofing will be damaged. This will lead to further problems because rain will seep into the hole AND the spread horizontally across the entire roof beneath this protective layer and you and your neighbours will see massive damage. You guys should get to together and collectively do something to repair the damage AND prevent this from happening again. Serious!

Cheers!
I did call up and told them, some one seem to be drilling from the roof top, they say they will investigate, but it end up some one is doing repairing on the roof (on sunday)! ?!? :eek::eek::eek:

Things that I worry is not just water or rain… Odd smell coming out from the WALLs, at random hours. Smell like some kind of very Pure Lab Chemical, Thinner, Bleach and some time smell like Rotten Meat or Very Strong Tobacco, Acid smell too !!!! . :eek::eek::eek:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did call up and told them, some one seem to be drilling from the roof top, they say they will investigate, but it end up some one is doing repairing on the roof (on sunday)! ?!? :eek::eek::eek:

Things that I worry is not just water or rain… Odd smell coming out from the WALLs, at random hours. Smell like some kind of very Pure Lab Chemical, Thinner, Bleach and some time smell like Rotten Meat or Very Strong Tobacco, Acid smell too !!!! . :eek::eek::eek:

Looks like they are fixing something, and the way things are, Sunday is also a workday now. The smell probably comes from some kind of solvent(s) which is part of the system. Hopefully it doesn't last too long - and hopefully, the repair crew does a good job! If the smell remains strong for more than two days, give the authorities a call again. You don't want your family breathing in all those vapors. Some ppl can handle the smell, others can be adversely affected by them.

All the best! Cheers!

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Thanks. :smile:
But keep my finger cross.
<>>><><><><><>>><>
Looks like they are fixing something, and the way things are, Sunday is also a workday now. The smell probably comes from some kind of solvent(s) which is part of the system. Hopefully it doesn't last too long - and hopefully, the repair crew does a good job! If the smell remains strong for more than two days, give the authorities a call again. You don't want your family breathing in all those vapors. Some ppl can handle the smell, others can be adversely affected by them.

All the best! Cheers!

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to recce HDB roof tops for new places to bonk, and I tell ya, not all roof tops are locked properly. Some are never locked at all, and there are plenty of blangahs using rooftops as their permanent homes. I've seen mattresses and belongings of these people very often. It's windy, great view, and much cleaner than their village at home!

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious Man !!!! :eek:

You mean they over stay in .sg ? and some one provied place for them to stay? Charged ? really not? :eek:

You mean there could be a Hotal 81¾ on my roof ?!?!?! OH MY GOD !!!! So there can be A Chicken House on up there too!!!! :mad:!!

You Bull Shit not? Happen BeFor? :eek: WAIT !! YOU BONK UP THERE ?!!?! man… !!!!! How long you been up there man? Unbelievable !!!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

hmmm, i think the RING is happening in your rooftop. CHEN ZHI's body is decompsing and might be haunting inside the water tank! is the water fr your tap rusty-liked?

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
your world record olympic swim relay with someone in bed would be up in YOUTUBE!!

pondan temple thief PAP dog

you jealous huh?

go and get a job and don't be a fucking kaypohji!

your appalling gay behavior is worse than a menopause woman!

chao ah kwa when you last had menses?

LOL