• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some interesting facts on MM Lee

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sleeping pills can't kill anyone, even if he swallowed a bucketful. What he took must have been the old type - barbiturate sleeping pills.

I think the case about Tay Cheang Wan's (then the Minister of National Development and boss of HDB) curruption affected him. He was always referring to his Ministers as "gentleman" as "clean".

He was the last person seeing Tay Cheang Wan alive that night. The next morning Tay Cheang Wan was found dead, evidently by swallowing the whole bottle of sleeping pills. How did Tay Cheang Wan get the bottle of sleeping pills? My guess is good as yours.

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Lee Hsien tau

Quote:>>>Sleeping pills can't kill anyone, even if he swallowed a bucketful.<<<

Are you sure? Get your facts right!

Last edited:

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Lee Hsien tau

>>>Teh was found dead at his home on 14 December 1986. A Commission of Inquiry into his death was conducted. On 20 January 1987, the State Coroner returned a verdict of suicide due to an overdose of amytal barbiturate, compelled probably by investigations for corruption prior to his death.<<<

Yes you are right, Teh died from overdose of amytal barbiturate, but other sleeping pills (by overdose) can also still kill, example Diazepam (Valium).

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been researching suicide drugs.

To be sure of certain death, benzodiazepines in overdose need to taken with alcohol, barbiturates, opioids or tricyclic antidepressants.

Miss Boomz Low can obtain benzodiazepines and antidepressants due to her bi-polar condition.:biggrin:

Dear Lee Hsien tau

>>>Teh was found dead at his home on 14 December 1986. A Commission of Inquiry into his death was conducted. On 20 January 1987, the State Coroner returned a verdict of suicide due to an overdose of amytal barbiturate, compelled probably by investigations for corruption prior to his death.<<<

Yes you are right, Teh died from overdose of amytal barbiturate, but other sleeping pills (by overdose) can also still kill, example Diazepam (Valium).

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any SBS bus will do. No need to do research. Just step out at the last minute. Alternatively you can go down in a blaze of glory just as old man leaves the Istana.

I've been researching suicide drugs.

To be sure of certain death, benzodiazepines in overdose need to taken with alcohol, barbiturates, opioids or tricyclic antidepressants.

Miss Boomz Low can obtain benzodiazepines and antidepressants due to her bi-polar condition.:biggrin:

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old man Lee's PPS (the Principal Private Secretary) will appear (to indicate that the meeting is now over) and to show the 'guest' (read bugger) out of the old man's office.

Did I get my facts rite zhihau?

Last edited: