• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Solasfera

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i lather hor be con by claire than by u leh. lol:biggrin:

con by claire i still got nice story to read,
con by u machiam i see spoilt trangender throw tantrum everyday.

lol :biggrin:

You must be in some kind of troubled reality to have chosen to hide in fantasy world.

jw5

Loyal
No wonder so many liars and clones around as all have the same thinking as you.

People have different ways of living their fantasy in this forum. Some are incorrigible liars, some have clones posting to each other, some have clones posting on different topics, some make believe they are rich, good looking, handsome, powerful, knowledgeable, etc etc. All kinds of persona exist. :biggrin:

Raider

People have different ways of living their fantasy in this forum. Some are incorrigible liars, some have clones posting to each other, some have clones posting on different topics, some make believe they are rich, good looking, handsome, powerful, knowledgeable, etc etc. All kinds of persona exist. :biggrin:

knn. u said it so well. lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some are Sinkie clones doing psychopath spin of fact to wild story to smear people.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even graphene has more practical usage than diamond. Diamond can only be used in a limited fashion in heavy industry to make sharp tips for certain tools.

Both are macromolecular allotropes of carbon, by the way, so don't go gaga over either of them.

I prefer gold and platinum, which occupy far more prestigious positions in the Periodic Table. Carbon is for women. We men prefer the real Earth elements.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ammolite? Haha.. I have absolutely no clue.

dear sister, it's fossilized gemstone from ammonite, an extinct ancient species which look like the nautilus. although it's not at the apex of gemstone like the diamond (the diamond is still your best heart-robber, oops i mean heart-throbber), the wow factor is in its naturally-formed spectrum of colors and sparkle. it's practically unknown to many jewelers outside of alberta, and no jewelers in sg, nor hk, london, paris, milano, new york, sf carry it. i asked around, and they went "huh? wtf?"

but it's well known between calgary and banff, mainly because of the mine operations there to extract ammolite from paleontological dig sites. a large polished ammonite uncarved to an ammolite will set one back several hundreds of thousands of chichi-bangbang. :p

image.jpg

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear sister, it's fossilized gemstone from ammonite, an extinct ancient species which look like the nautilus. although it's not at the apex of gemstone like the diamond (the diamond is still your best heart-robber, oops i mean heart-throbber), the wow factor is in its naturally-formed spectrum of colors and sparkle. it's practically unknown to many jewelers outside of alberta, and no jewelers in sg, nor hk, london, paris, milano, new york, sf carry it. i asked around, and they went "huh? wtf?"

but it's well known between calgary and banff, mainly because of the mine operations there to extract ammolite from paleontological dig sites. a large polished ammonite uncarved to an ammolite will set one back several hundreds of thousands of chichi-bangbang. :p

Good Morning Eat :smile:

It looks like a cross-section of a tree trunk. Haha.

On a seriois note, I do come across a couple of shops trading in such stones. I guess they are in the fengshui business. So, what does ammolite do or help a person? Or is it just a display item that take up space in the house?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good morning Claire, I like to read your posts, you give me inspiration to work harder, sell more screws, so that one day can attain your kind of good and rich life. Thank you.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good Morning Eat :smile:

It looks like a cross-section of a tree trunk. Haha.

On a seriois note, I do come across a couple of shops trading in such stones. I guess they are in the fengshui business. So, what does ammolite do or help a person? Or is it just a display item that take up space in the house?

haha sister, i enjoy your straight-shooting humor. the cross-section of the trunk will be too heavy as a pendant for the neck. displaying it as the centerpiece on the living room table is typical of a well-adorned home. there's no redeeming property for geomancy, however it can be treated as either an earth or metal element to "harden" a "soft" room full of fabrics or leather. just the appearance of a pallette of shiny colors on a large fossil is enough to start a conversation on geology, a subject dear to folks who spend much time with nature, mountaineering, and or rock-climbing. nonetheless, it's extremely rare to have in possession that tree trunk slice. having a stash of large abalone shells polished to show mother of pearl shine is a lesser keepsake. you can probably guess i'm an enthusiast of useless fossils. that's because i'm a fossil too. :eek: :p

if you're on vacation, spend much time outdoors and have occasional fancy dinners on safari or a cruise, flashing a sparkling teardrop ammolite pendant between your chichis would be more spectacular than a large mikamoto pearl. it's just a recommendation. i suppose your expensive bling collection will start with the solasfera. congrats!

an ammolite pendant....

image.jpg

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, diamond rings are not practical gifts. Guys buy a diamond ring to propose to their GF simply because it's customary to do so.

Like many guys, I bought an expensive diamond ring to propose to my wife. To make absolutely sure that she likes it, I brought her shopping to choose the "perfect" diamond ring. My wife wore the ring in our first month of marriage, but subsequently locked it in a safe and never takes it out to look at it. I haven't seen her wear that diamond ring for over 11 years.

After the birth of our first kid, I bought my wife an expensive diamond watch that she chose herself. To this day, she wears that diamond watch frequently to work or outings. I asked her why she wears the watch but not the ring, she tells me the watch is more practical to wear.

Wonder why Sinkie guys can't propose to their GFs with a diamond watch instead of diamond ring, its a much more practical gift and also more expensive.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning Claire, I like to read your posts, you give me inspiration to work harder, sell more screws, so that one day can attain your kind of good and rich life. Thank you.

the only way for me to offer a diamond to my loved one is to jump the bedok reservoir and have my body cremated and compressed under intense pressure to a shiny piece of carbon. :p