• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Solasfera

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the size of an enlarged aureole (oops that's too huge, i mean areola :p) for a pendant. :wink: :p

Are you talking about Claire's chichis? If you are please count me in again. I thought this thread was about precious stones.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you talking about Claire's chichis? If you are please count me in.

cum to think of it, there's not much difference between aureole and areola depending on what preoccupies the universe in our minds. it's a slip of the tongue, but again the tongue yearns for both when we're angelic, innocent infants. :p :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cum to think of it, there's not much difference between aureole and areola depending on what preoccupies the universe in our minds. it's a slip of the tongue, but again the tongue yearns for both when we're angelic, innocent infants. :p :wink:

Very true. It is our tongue that makes us cunning linguists.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
All diamonds are made up of sp3-hybridized carbon. In other words, they are made up of the same basic stuff. The only difference is in the level of impurities which can impart slight colouration, as well as the cutting of the diamond that makes it refract light in a different way.

No need to get carried away by diamonds, in my opinion, since they occupy such a lowly spot in the periodic table. However I am speaking from a man's perspective. Since women obviously like diamonds, we men just play along in order to get what we want. If diamonds can make you go places, so be it.

Happy Easter!

This says it all.

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat a manipulatif biatch! ...

Hello R2D2. It has been some time since you last “spoke” to me and I glad you have responded to this thread :smile:

When I said “don’t waste money” to him yesterday, I did mean it, notwithstanding that fact that I knew he will give in to me (though I am not a biatch). :smile:

Have a nice day.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
All diamonds are made up of sp3-hybridized carbon. In other words, they are made up of the same basic stuff. The only difference is in the level of impurities which can impart slight colouration, as well as the cutting of the diamond that makes it refract light in a different way.

No need to get carried away by diamonds, in my opinion, since they occupy such a lowly spot in the periodic table. However I am speaking from a man's perspective. Since women obviously like diamonds, we men just play along in order to get what we want. If diamonds can make you go places, so be it.

Happy Easter!
Hello Thick! Happy Easter! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Well, I do love the Solasfera diamond. :smile:

He can afford it. If he couldn’t, I am not fussy either, and would be happy with a “Goldheart Jewelry” type of stone, though disappointed, but not life and death for me.

Have a great evening :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
good evening sister. you're one lucky gal! the solasfera is indeed one kind of a special diamond because of its carat, clarity, cut and color, especially the cut. due to intricacies of such a cut, it is better done with a certain minimum-sized diamond, thus the higher carat. clarity and color play a role too in determining the (out-of-body) price as it's rare to get all 4 c's perfect to the observer or ring bearer. if he can afford it, go for it, although you're being very considerate and thinking of the longer term of living a great married life till old age, caring for him, raising a family, managing household finances. such a bright beloved bling would most likely sit in a jewelery chest most of your married life and occasionally be shown or worn at special events or high society functions. it'll cause others to go "wow" and "omg" not only at you but also your hubby. a cheaper "copy" or fake imitation may be necessary for day-to-day wear as the chances of losing it is high if you intend to don it daily as a symbol of a lovely and well-heeled marriage.

that said, the one stone that truly wows me is not any diamond which is considered the ultimate gem for an engagement but the truly organic, down-to-earth, one-with-nature, fossilized, extremely colorful ammolite. after you get your solasfera ring, get your perfect multi-colored ammolite the size of an enlarged aureole (oops that's too huge, i mean areola :p) for a pendant. that will set you back several thousand shares of apple stock, but it will be the talk at the captain's dining table on a luxury cruise. :wink: :p

Hello elder brother Eat :smile:

A very happy Easter Sunday to you. I do agree that the Solasfera may not be practical for a day-to-day wear, but I just want it. :smile: :smile: I have been thinking of it all day today.

I may wear it occasionally to work, just to fend off those Byuntaes and Bitches in office.

On other occasions, when I have the Solasfera's "blink blink" on my finger (while with him,) I am sure it does make him feels good too. At least I don't "throw" his face when I am out with his friends and business partners. :smile:

The ammolite? Haha.. I have absolutely no clue.

Have a great evening and XOXOXO for you on Easter! :smile:

PS : Do me a favour please. Give that old Mr Leong a slap on his bloody face. He is getting on my nerves! :mad:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never got around to understand why the craze over a piece of carbon that cost less than a dollar to mine (it is how much those poor miners are paid) and countless litres of blood, only to be promoted and marketed and slapped with a price obscene times over.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
never got around to understand why the craze over a piece of carbon that cost less than a dollar to mine (it is how much those poor miners are paid) and countless litres of blood, only to be promoted and marketed and slapped with a price obscene times over.

Absolutely agree and I am with you on this

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't read your stuff but am surprised by the number of views in your threads. Should I be surprised if you turn out to be the SPH prostitute, the half Chink half Nip Sumiko Tan? Why? Had there been a survey that concluded that only about a thousand hardcore PAP cock lickers read your articles?

Upset that clarie has more views compared to your door threads that you up with clones? Poor lil bitch thing you

Raider

I jealous what? So obviously a fake female to portray and generate envy. Con gong gong boy like you.

i lather hor be con by claire than by u leh. lol:biggrin:

con by claire i still got nice story to read,
con by u machiam i see spoilt trangender throw tantrum everyday.

lol :biggrin:

tictactoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello R2D2. It has been some time since you last “spoke” to me and I glad you have responded to this thread :smile:

When I said “don’t waste money” to him yesterday, I did mean it, notwithstanding that fact that I knew he will give in to me (though I am not a biatch). :smile:

Have a nice day.

Go stuff your overused rear chichi with John's hairy iku.

jw5

Loyal

You must be like bro zhihau and prefer graphene instead. I suspect that he wants the graphene to make himself a superhero vest. :biggrin: