• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Solasfera

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
A quick and short post from me on Easter Sunday.

First, a very good morning to all :smile:

The word “Solasfera” has nothing to do with chichis, chinchin, ikuiku or ferachio.

To those Byuntaes out there (especially the Chief Byuntae, Mr Leong), I expect you to behave yourself, and stop your gibberish, sleazy and seedy comments about my chichis and whatever anatomy you are dreaming about. Buzz off!

Let me get on to the main subject today ~ Solasfera ~ and not digress, like I often do, in my pieces.

Solasfera is a well-known diamond that has caught my eye, ever since I chanced upon it in Hong Kong, some years ago with my ex-Brit boyfriend. Ever since then, it’s my most wanted and most desired diamond.

Yesterday (Saturday), we managed to visit a local store in Singapore that carries the Solasfera collection. I apologise, I cannot reveal any further details. Otherwise, my privacy is compromised (as only a few jewellers carry this Solasfera collection, locally).

Some pictures of the Solasfera diamond (cut) from the internet.

20120923_111104.jpg

IMGP5737C.jpg

115.jpg

You can see from the last picture ~ the innovative Solasfera cut creates the diamond “shine” when light passes through the stone (as compared to other ordinary cuts).

When I tried on yesterday (similarly to the one in the 2nd picture above), I was absolutely dazed, thrilled and “secretly” euphoric. The Solasfera diamond simply overwhelmed me ~ in mind, body and soul ~ though the price was equally spectacular.

I said to him, “Nope, let’s not waste money…”. He said, “It is ok. I love you and you deserve the diamond that you like best…”.

I was touched, moved by his sincerity, warmed by his gesture. My heart tells me he is my man, my love, someone whom I will marry, live with, and take care of him forever.

Instead of me garbling about how beautiful the Solasfera diamond is, you can read all about the perfect gift of love at their website : http://www.solasfera.com/.

Further, if you have any suggestions or recommendations about diamonds, I will be happy to hear them. It’s always good to open my mind to ideas and good advice, especially from some of you, who have walked through the joy, happiness, trials and tribulations of marriage life.

Last but not least, for you men out that who are contemplating buying a gift for your wife (as an anniversary gift) or your girlfriend, do take a look at Solasfera. I am sure your spouse or sweetheart will love it :smile:

Happy Easter :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the tip Claire! I think I will buy my wife a Solasfera too.

Good morning John.

Your wife will be elated if you get the Solasfera diamond for her as a wedding anniversary ring, to re-affirm your wedding vows.

Enjoy your Easter Sunday :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The word “Solasfera” has nothing to do with chichis, chinchin, ikuiku or ferachio.

To those Byuntaes out there (especially the Chief Byuntae, Mr Leong), I expect you to behave yourself, and stop your gibberish, sleazy and seedy comments about my chichis and whatever anatomy you are dreaming about. Buzz off!

If the discussion does not involve your chichis, your furry ochio or some other erotic organ, then I am not interested in participating in the thread.

tictactoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning John.

Your wife will be elated if you get the Solasfera diamond for her as a wedding anniversary ring, to re-affirm your wedding vows.

Enjoy your Easter Sunday :smile:

Good morning John :smile:

Yor wife will be elated if you get the Sola for her, but if you get one for me I will be erected just for you.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Solasfera is a well-known diamond that has caught my eye, ever since I chanced upon it in Hong Kong, some years ago with my ex-Brit boyfriend. Ever since then, it’s my most wanted and most desired diamond.

Yesterday (Saturday), we managed to visit a local store in Singapore that carries the Solasfera collection. I apologise, I cannot reveal any further details. Otherwise, my privacy is compromised (as only a few jewellers carry this Solasfera collection, locally). Happy Easter :smile:

All diamonds are made up of sp3-hybridized carbon. In other words, they are made up of the same basic stuff. The only difference is in the level of impurities which can impart slight colouration, as well as the cutting of the diamond that makes it refract light in a different way.

No need to get carried away by diamonds, in my opinion, since they occupy such a lowly spot in the periodic table. However I am speaking from a man's perspective. Since women obviously like diamonds, we men just play along in order to get what we want. If diamonds can make you go places, so be it.

Happy Easter!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A quick and short post from me on Easter Sunday.

First, a very good morning to all :smile:

Let me get on to the main subject today ~ Solasfera ~ and not digress, like I often do, in my pieces.

Yesterday (Saturday), we managed to visit a local store in Singapore that carries the Solasfera collection. I apologise, I cannot reveal any further details. Otherwise, my privacy is compromised (as only a few jewellers carry this Solasfera collection, locally).

Some pictures of the Solasfera diamond (cut) from the internet.

20120923_111104.jpg

IMGP5737C.jpg

115.jpg

You can see from the last picture ~ the innovative Solasfera cut creates the diamond “shine” when light passes through the stone (as compared to other ordinary cuts).

When I tried on yesterday (similarly to the one in the 2nd picture above), I was absolutely dazed, thrilled and “secretly” euphoric. The Solasfera diamond simply overwhelmed me ~ in mind, body and soul ~ though the price was equally spectacular.

I said to him, “Nope, let’s not waste money…”. He said, “It is ok. I love you and you deserve the diamond that you like best…”.

I was touched, moved by his sincerity, warmed by his gesture. My heart tells me he is my man, my love, someone whom I will marry, live with, and take care of him forever.

Instead of me garbling about how beautiful the Solasfera diamond is, you can read all about the perfect gift of love at their website : http://www.solasfera.com/.

Further, if you have any suggestions or recommendations about diamonds, I will be happy to hear them. It’s always good to open my mind to ideas and good advice, especially from some of you, who have walked through the joy, happiness, trials and tribulations of marriage life.

Last but not least, for you men out that who are contemplating buying a gift for your wife (as an anniversary gift) or your girlfriend, do take a look at Solasfera. I am sure your spouse or sweetheart will love it :smile:

Happy Easter :smile:

I don't read your stuff but am surprised by the number of views in your threads. Should I be surprised if you turn out to be the SPH prostitute, the half Chink half Nip Sumiko Tan? Why? Had there been a survey that concluded that only about a thousand hardcore PAP cock lickers read your articles?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Chey what Solafala, I always go for Swarovski big big not expensive.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good evening sister. you're one lucky gal! the solasfera is indeed one kind of a special diamond because of its carat, clarity, cut and color, especially the cut. due to intricacies of such a cut, it is better done with a certain minimum-sized diamond, thus the higher carat. clarity and color play a role too in determining the (out-of-body) price as it's rare to get all 4 c's perfect to the observer or ring bearer. if he can afford it, go for it, although you're being very considerate and thinking of the longer term of living a great married life till old age, caring for him, raising a family, managing household finances. such a bright beloved bling would most likely sit in a jewelery chest most of your married life and occasionally be shown or worn at special events or high society functions. it'll cause others to go "wow" and "omg" not only at you but also your hubby. a cheaper "copy" or fake imitation may be necessary for day-to-day wear as the chances of losing it is high if you intend to don it daily as a symbol of a lovely and well-heeled marriage.

that said, the one stone that truly wows me is not any diamond which is considered the ultimate gem for an engagement but the truly organic, down-to-earth, one-with-nature, fossilized, extremely colorful ammolite. after you get your solasfera ring, get your perfect multi-colored ammolite the size of an enlarged aureole (oops that's too huge, i mean areola :p) for a pendant. that will set you back several thousand shares of apple stock, but it will be the talk at the captain's dining table on a luxury cruise. :wink: :p

image.jpg

Last edited:

tictactoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't read your stuff but am surprised by the number of views in your threads. Should I be surprised if you turn out to be the SPH prostitute, the half Chink half Nip Sumiko Tan? Why? Had there been a survey that concluded that only about a thousand hardcore PAP cock lickers read your articles?

Bravo! I cant articulate as well as you but thats socking it to the aqua with the little appendage between his thighs.