• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Soh Rui Yong very buay song Slutty Jin

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
1715665439794.png

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
He humiliated my friend who represented his dying aunt to seek social assistance while he was MP of Marine Parade.

This kind of people thinks everyone can make as much money as him. This bastard made remarks that my friend (caregiver) and his aunt should work hard to find the money. He does not understand that everyone has different baggage and starting lines in life.

I wonder how many fucking hours he spend, caring for his own old relatives each year. Not everyone has so much money and free time to have affairs like him.

Bastard

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
He humiliated my friend who represented his dying aunt who to seek social assistance while he was MP of Marine Parade.

This kind of people thinks everyone can make as much money as him. This bastard made remarks that my friend (caregiver) and his aunt should work hard to find the money. He does not understand that everyone has different baggage and starting lines in life.

I wonder how many fucking hours he spend, caring for his own old relatives each year. Not everyone has so much money and free time to have affairs like him.

Bastard
Message him now and fuck his mother!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
He humiliated my friend who represented his dying aunt to seek social assistance while he was MP of Marine Parade.

Bastard
I'm surprised PAP didn't jiao kor him and offer him a directorship in some GLCs.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised PAP didn't jiao kor him and offer him a directorship in some GLCs.
He has fellow ministers who have affairs or go KTVs but we shouldn't judge such things as long as everyone does their duties and jobs. This guy is the worst; imagine a cocky speaker of parliament who used vulgarities on Assoc Prof Jamus Lim and looks down on the poors in his constituency.

Everyone below him, is like a recruit to him.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has fellow ministers who have affairs or go KTVs but we shouldn't judge such things as long as everyone does their duties and jobs. This guy is the worst; imagine a cocky speaker of parliament who used vulgarities on Assoc Prof Jamus Lim and looks down on the poors in his constituency.

He has strong support from his ACS buddies. Heard he's doing something together with one of them now.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

just the tip of the iceberg.....in real life all these pap fuckers are not what you see in the straits times

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personal encounter with him when he visited as MP, I didn't want to open my gates but the PAP helper begged and was quite nice, so I let him come into my house and spoke with him. He reached out and I extended my arm to shake his but his handshake is like some kuniang, just stick out his 4 fingers. That caught me offguard as I remembered he was a general. After that, his helper asked some question, I answered and he looked around my house, looked everywhere but at me. After a while, he just walked off. What a fucking arrogant bastard.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personal encounter with him when he visited as MP, I didn't want to open my gates but the PAP helper begged and was quite nice, so I let him come into my house and spoke with him. He reached out and I extended my arm to shake his but his handshake is like some kuniang, just stick out his 4 fingers. That caught me offguard as I remembered he was a general. After that, his helper asked some question, I answered and he looked around my house, looked everywhere but at me. After a while, he just walked off. What a fucking arrogant bastard.
He just walked off as he was disappointed that u did not salute him. 555

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
So he basically treated you like one of the women here

1715675880012.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If you had a chiobu at home during his visit, I am sure he would've been very nice and patient.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've said many times that the PAP bolsters its ranks from two trashy organizations: the NTUC and the SAF. Pappies inducted from these two places tend to get promoted the fastest and are earpicked for the biggest roles.

Destroy, defund or disassemble these two organizations, and the PAP regime in its current state will implode in no time.

Tan Chuan Jin was not the first one, nor will he be the last one. :cool: