• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Social distancing may stop spread of covid19

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forum: Improve messaging on social distancing
Eateries at Raffles Place Mrt on March 26, 2020.
FB_IMG_1585390271961.jpg
FB_IMG_1585389850761.jpg

Recently, I had coffee at a McDonald's outlet in Hougang. In line with the social distancing directive, I conscientiously kept my distance from others.

But a Vietnamese woman sat near me, and I had difficulty communicating with her because of the language barrier. She sat down for about 10 minutes before moving off.

My relief was somewhat short-lived as, not long after, an elderly woman sat down close to me. I had no choice but to ask her to move. She did so reluctantly after I reminded her of the current pandemic.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never thought separate distance seating can see her full sexy body curve, yes curve, and nice legs, boobs and if lucky she swap cross legs see her panties... shoik shoik..

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In virus fight, Singapore may jail people who stand close

One step aimed at ensuring "social-distancing" -- a key approach being used worldwide to halt the spread of the contagious disease -- is a ban on individuals standing less than one metre (three feet) apart in certain settings.
Customers take their meal while some chairs are marked with red tapes as authorities implement social distancing at a hawker centre, amid fears about the spread of the COVID-19 novel coronavirus in Singapore on March 18, 2020. (Photo by CATHERINE LAI / AFP)

Singaporeans could be jailed for up to six months if they intentionally stand close to someone else, under tough new rules announced Friday to halt the spread of the coronavirus.
The city-state has introduced a series of new measures to tackle the virus, including closing bars and cinemas as well as banning large events.

One step aimed at ensuring “social-distancing” — a key approach being used worldwide to halt the spread of the contagious disease — is a ban on individuals standing less than one metre (three feet) apart in certain settings.

People are barred from intentionally standing too close to someone else in a queue, or sitting on a seat less than one metre from another individual in a public place, according to the regulations.

Those found guilty of breaking the rules face a jail term of up to six months and a maximum fine of Sg$10,000 (US$7,000).
Business owners are also required to take steps such as putting seats not fixed to the ground at least one metre apart, and making sure that people keep their distance when queueing.

They face the same punishments if found to have broken the rules.

Singapore, known for having a low crime rate and a tough approach to law and order, introduced stricter curbs after a spike in infections being brought in from overseas.
The health ministry said earlier this week that “we must implement tighter safe distancing measures now to minimise activities and exposure”.

The city-state has reported 683 virus infections and two deaths, but has won praise for its approach and has so far avoided going into a total lockdown.
The rapidly spreading pandemic has infected over half a million people worldwide and killed more than 23,000.
sr/mba/jah
© Agence France-Presse
/AFP

-

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the red tape on the seat was to mark alternate seats e.g. if one person sits on a seat with tape then the adjacent seat without tape should be left vacant. And vice versa.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the red tape on the seat was to mark alternate seats e.g. if one person sits on a seat with tape then the adjacent seat without tape should be left vacant. And vice versa.
KNN it all depends on the very first person who took the first seat on a day to day basis KNN

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in other cuntries it’s 6.9 feet or at least 2m. don’t know why sg is so world crass special at 1m. this is wayang compared to real social distancing by staying home, communicating with others via social media, attending schools remotely via video conference and online learning, working from home with a laptop, ordering food via meal and food delivery apps, playing tikkum tikkum with tons of toilet rolls and lice bags that are purchased in bulk and hoarded in the living room.