• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Soccer: Spore Kena Trashed 6 - 0 By Iran

<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Soccer: Spore Kena Trashed 6 - 0 By Iran</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">SGNEWSALTE <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">6:41 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>5290.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Our "Foreign Talents" Spore team really got wallop by the Iranians - 6 to nothing. Isn't these "foreign talents" supposed to raise the soccer standard for our team? Damn shameful!

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Sport/Story/STIStory_326130.html

S'pore thrashed 0-6 <!--10 min-->

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR></TR><TR></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : start --></TD></TR><TR></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- Author --></TD></TR><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Wang Meng Meng </TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->SINGAPORE were thrashed 0-6 by Iran in their opening 2011 Asian Cup qualifier in Teheran on Wednesday. The Lions adopted a counter-attacking strategy in wintry conditions in the Iranian capital and the tactic appeared to be effective in the early stages of the match.
But right-back Ismail Yunos earned an immediate red card in the 40th minute after launching a two-footed lunge on an opponent. With a man short and facing Iran's superior firepower, the floodgates opened.
Goals from Majid Gholamnejad (42nd minute), Karim Bagheri (52), Gholamreza Rezaei (54), Maziar Zareh (79) and a brace from Mohamad Nouri (82 and 83) condemned Singapore to its second heaviest defeat under Serbian coach Raddy Avramovic.
In 2004, the Lions were hammered 0-7 by Oman in a World Cup qualifier.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt noWrap width="24%"> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde noWrap align=middle width="50%"> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The_Hustler

What was it about that VISION GOAL 2010? Nbcb... now 2009, kenna a World Cup minnow like Iran and tiok thrash 6-0.... still wanna dream? Dream kee lan.

Pay some old Kikivic-lan striker and other la sup FTs and this is what we get? Instead of using these funds to make us laugh at disgraceful scorelines...pls go give the money to more needy ppl out there... give me some sub standard Prime league idiots, lose liao also buay sia suay.

Ptui!

oli9

If our Spore team has only locals players & got thrashed, its acceptable. But if we have FOREIGN TALENTS albeit useless, its unforgiveable.
So what is the PURPOSE of having Foreign Players??????

R4g3

What was it about that VISION GOAL 2010? Nbcb... now 2009, kenna a World Cup minnow like Iran and tiok thrash 6-0.... still wanna dream? Dream kee lan.

Pay some old Kikivic-lan striker and other la sup FTs and this is what we get? Instead of using these funds to make us laugh at disgraceful scorelines...pls go give the money to more needy ppl out there... give me some sub standard Prime league idiots, lose liao also buay sia suay.

Ptui!

"Having enjoyed football as a national sport for decades, we in Singapore have set ourselves the target of reaching the final rounds of World Cup in 2010." - Ho Peng Kee

The same person who reject WP 50th anniversary cycling event by saying: "You may be well-behaving, but there may be other people whom you come across when you cycle who may stop you, may want to debate with you and that may attract a crowd, and therefore will result in problems the police want to avoid." – Ho Peng Kee

And how much are we paying him? i mean how much is he paying himself?

Ptui!

Go ask Mah Bow Tan, about 2010?...maybe they meant 3010..or in the year 2525...maybe earlier!!:o

Pica_NA

Good news... at least for me... I love those idiots slapping themself repeatly... :smile:

A word of wisdom.... "Keep Up the Good Work !!!"

JinGanKor

"Having enjoyed football as a national sport for decades, we in Singapore have set ourselves the target of reaching the final rounds of World Cup in 2010." - Ho Peng Kee

The same person who reject WP 50th anniversary cycling event by saying: "You may be well-behaving, but there may be other people whom you come across when you cycle who may stop you, may want to debate with you and that may attract a crowd, and therefore will result in problems the police want to avoid." – Ho Peng Kee

don't anyhow say, he is not an ordinary person, do you realise what is his surname? :biggrin:

oli9

Go ask Mah Bow Tan, about 2010?...maybe they meant 3010..or in the year 2525...maybe earlier!!:o

I think my lifespan will last until the World Cup 2054. Which i think there's plenty of time for MBT or HPK to make me eat my words from their grave.

Spore will never even sniff at any WC. I'll even wager they wouldnt even reach the pre-qualifying Asian stages as well.

sgnewsalte

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BnAwMq_OkqU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BnAwMq_OkqU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He really said that??? When does PAP rule over wp. hahahahhah

Oh my god. Sinkies votes for such things.

<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Soccer: Spore Kena Trashed 6 - 0 By Iran</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">SGNEWSALTE <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">6:41 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>5290.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Our "Foreign Talents" Spore team really got wallop by the Iranians - 6 to nothing. Isn't these "foreign talents" supposed to raise the soccer standard for our team? Damn shameful!

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Sport/Story/STIStory_326130.html

S'pore thrashed 0-6 <!--10 min-->

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR></TR><TR></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : start --></TD></TR><TR></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- Author --></TD></TR><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Wang Meng Meng </TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->SINGAPORE were thrashed 0-6 by Iran in their opening 2011 Asian Cup qualifier in Teheran on Wednesday. The Lions adopted a counter-attacking strategy in wintry conditions in the Iranian capital and the tactic appeared to be effective in the early stages of the match.
But right-back Ismail Yunos earned an immediate red card in the 40th minute after launching a two-footed lunge on an opponent. With a man short and facing Iran's superior firepower, the floodgates opened.
Goals from Majid Gholamnejad (42nd minute), Karim Bagheri (52), Gholamreza Rezaei (54), Maziar Zareh (79) and a brace from Mohamad Nouri (82 and 83) condemned Singapore to its second heaviest defeat under Serbian coach Raddy Avramovic.
In 2004, the Lions were hammered 0-7 by Oman in a World Cup qualifier.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt noWrap width="24%"> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde noWrap align=middle width="50%"> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Using Counter attack strategy obviously don work ! Using all foreign talent still kenna thrashed by IRAN by 6-0 !!!!!!!! What the Fxxxxx ?

With Foreign talent , still cant rule South East Asia ????????

Airlib

I am not soccer fan... but from the clip posted. Goal 2,4 and 6 by the Iran side is nice.
Goal 2 the back-heel pass to facilitate the goal is nice. Goal 4 the long shot is good and Goal 6 the header is also good.

Maybe FAS is using such matches to 'recruit' their players mah.
Don;t be surprise we may soon have Iran players in our United Nation Team soon.

pfingo

dun understand u guys when we lose 6-0 no need say lah damn terrible but when we win tiger cup we lucky, kelong, bribe etc..:confused: