• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So whose next in the line?

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
probably NO more meet-the-people session...their presence already only on huge banners...hardly in person

maybe got "yellow line" and full body screening during every meeting with elite mps

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why should people want to harm a nice mp like mr seng? why should anyone wants to hurt our nice mps all of them? our mps are all so nice, so helpful and so humble? why hurt them? they're just doing their jobs? and of people, mr nice mr seng? why? siao liao lah....

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
why does our opposition get preferential security protection? I demand that the police provide the same level of protection for our elite MPs.

pic-651d.jpg

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dysentery...u r a very witty person...i really enjoy your caption! u r a genius!!!...yes, why are our mps not securely guarded and protected...this is a definite security lapse our gahment should seriously consider...all mps and in fact all civil servants should be adequately protected and guarded all 24 hours.....

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Seng Han Tong is a nice fucking pappy !!

He is with a good fucking sense of humor, during recession, he still got the mood to crack retrenchment jokes !! His recession and retrenchment jokes warm most Singaporeans, include that taxi driver and the 70 yrs old man to serve him our very own Singapore Slink !!

why should people want to harm a nice mp like mr seng? why should anyone wants to hurt our nice mps all of them? our mps are all so nice, so helpful and so humble? why hurt them? they're just doing their jobs? and of people, mr nice mr seng? why? siao liao lah....

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
[COLOR="_______"]Look at those peasant police poor farks ! Look at the idiot with the camera!

Malays again they feel very "glamour" doing these shit jobs for $1200
as running dogs for the PAP ![/COLOR]

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
[COLOR="_______"]All these previously unemployed cheap police farks should be mowed down by a bulldozer ![/COLOR]

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
why does our opposition get preferential security protection? I demand that the police provide the same level of protection for our elite MPs.

pic-651d.jpg

wongkanseng.jpg

why you want to sabo me? our resources are already taxed to the fullest! now we have to recruit some more!