• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

so we ve an engaging gov now, can we....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) demand that they scrap the 3/4 tank to enter JB thro causeway. we wanna make every cents of our sgp dollars count and NOT every cents of our sgp dollars get sucked up by our own sgp gov!

2) we want our dialects tv/radio entertainment back and local programs be more lax and allow dialects to be inclusive.

we are losing our dialectic roots. why does the sgp gov wanna do that? with an array of dialects mix, this country is more colorful and not so sterile and artificial which the gov loves to compel it to be. so give back our DIALECTIC ROOTS. i want to see, listen and enjoyr hokkien taiwanese serials as it is. i love my canto hk serials. if possible, i would wanna watch more other types of dialect tv shows.

and please DO NOT CENSOR those songs in on monday channel U MILLION DOLLAR SINGER, bai wang da ge xin by harlem yu.

3) stop forcing us and our children to learn mandarin or make it a criteria to advance to higher study such as enrolment in local U. if the gov wanna and insist of doing, they should force ALL their minitoots and mps to master it first before forcing down on us.

4) if ERPs do not help in anyway to ease traffic congestion, it's about time to abolish it. since it doesn't help, gov is not fit to suck up our money.

5) don't keep changing hdb rules! it's so confusing!!

6) minitoot who promises no flooding in orchard rd and then orchard rd flooded 3 X should be sacked!

7) minitoot who overspent in YOG should go too cos he wasn't in anyway regretful about his spendthrift action.

8) those minitoots who default in future endeavours should be publicly 'whip' n demoted.

9) start reducing ALL minitoots' pays to a more practical level. it's ridiculous at the millions they are getting and not doing proportionate works. instead a performance bonus should be in place for the good works, plans or policies conjured up.

and many many more.....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
10) reduce ALL hawker stalls rentals and control their food prices sold. do not allow them to sublet cos ultimately we would be hit.

11) reduce PUB tariffs

12) reduce phone and internet broadband rates.

13) look into the abuse of DBS banks for providing lousy and inefficiency banking services. POSB atms are very difficult to access without long queues and the frequent break downs. FINE the bloody Dirty Bastards of Singaproe heftily!

Devil Within_

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with your point from 1 to 5. The 3/4 rule should be cancelled. This was imposed by retarded GCT when he was the PM.
We should have our dialects back on TV and radio! I now listen to HK radio on the web more often than our mediacorp radio.

levusjovi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lastly and most importantly stop handing out drumsticks to us and get back a whole chicken in return.

10) reduce ALL hawker stalls rentals and control their food prices sold. do not allow them to sublet cos ultimately we would be hit.

11) reduce PUB tariffs

12) reduce phone and internet broadband rates.

13) look into the abuse of DBS banks for providing lousy and inefficiency banking services. POSB atms are very difficult to access without long queues and the frequent break downs. FINE the bloody Dirty Bastards of Singaproe heftily!