• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So the word keling is associated with the cling clang sounds of Indian convict chains

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2F3D4A88-E49E-4DB0-BBA8-53F07A724C3C.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

While the kelings are so kind to themselves to say most of the Indians brought to Malaya are not Indian convicts, do remember the same principle apply for women migrating to Malaya. If almost 5000 Indian convicts did not make up most Indians, then much less than 5000 Chinese prostitutes did not make up most Chinese women that migrated to Malaya.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
While the kelings are so kind to themselves to say most of the Indians brought to Malaya are not Indian convicts, do remember the same principle apply for women migrating to Malaya. If almost 5000 Indian convicts did not make up most Indians, then much less than 5000 Chinese prostitutes did not make up most Chinese women that migrated to Malaya.

Remember that ok m&d keling chap cheng criminal bully @mudhatter descendant of convict.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh my mistake almost 5000 is the number of Indian convicts brought to Spore, the number should be almost 7000 for the Indian convicts brought to Penang and malacca.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Kelings in Malaysia and from Malaysia like @glockman and kt latha are surely sensitive to being called keling while they have no qualms to insult and slander me slut. So shameless hypocrite bullies indeed.
How dare you call me keling! That is so disrespectful and downright racist! You don't see me calling you a hokkien chink whore, slut, mistress! So, your racist rant is not appreciated.:mad:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
How dare you call me keling! That is so disrespectful and downright racist! You don't see me calling you a hokkien chink whore, slut, mistress! So, your racist rant is not appreciated.:mad:
Keling kia... Pundek! :biggrin: