• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So sad, my wife said she married me because she had no choice

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN lao cb signora @ginfreely also say she no choice but have to work as prostitute or else how to retire KNN also no choice have to buy jb whore house as cannot buy hdb KNN
Filthy Cantonese liar I have never said that. Hardworking Hokkien Singaporean women like me are never and will never be prostitutes unlike your lazy and filthy Cantonese women.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy Cantonese liar I have never said that. Hardworking Hokkien Singaporean women like me are never and will never be prostitutes unlike your lazy and filthy Cantonese women.
KNN stupid slut of course you won't say it out but it is known for you to think this way inside your cb mind KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN stupid slut of course you won't say it out but it is known for you to think this way inside your cb mind KNN
It is known only in your dirty Cantonese mind and not my mind. Only after I come to forum then I know filthy Malaysians chinese and Indians like you are prepared to be whores to buy condo and think and accused me to do that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard she loves to kum lanjiao that's why she work as a whore. It's a clear choice.
Cantonese sons of whores supporting each other here with your shameless lies of me that cannot stand water as I am a virgin is a fact and that’s why I am not afraid to be sued by LJ Mccully or kt latha or anyone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is known only in your dirty Cantonese mind and not my mind. Only after I come to forum then I know filthy Malaysians chinese and Indians like you are prepared to be whores to buy condo and think and accused me to do that.
Whatever people judged others that they do not know is a reflection of themselves indeed. So cheap and dirty Malaysians.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just talked to my wife this morning about a friend who is choosy about choosing life-partner. Then she told me that she married me because she had no choice, nobody else chased after her. Then I asked if she loved me and happy that we started a family. She said she never said she wanted to start a family. sighzzzzzzzzzzzz

hard truths, anybody's wife said the same thing before?

Ho Ching probably said the same thing to Gay Loong..........:laugh:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the wife had a choice which she regretted. Remaining single was the other option she missed. Maybe you are imposing on her too much. Or controlling her movement.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be Emperor Qian Long. And she must be that noble concubine Wei Ying Luo.

I need to give you 100 LIKES. You see me so up

延禧攻略 魏瓔珞 乾隆

_1_img_885_590.jpg