• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So old kana chickenpox :(

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah piang! Few days ago got a fever and a rash thought nothing of it so just went to see the local doctor. He took a blood test said my toxin lvl ok no virus so just gave me some panadol. 2 days later whole body and face covered in blisters like sacks of water and my wife said I got chickenpox :(:eek: Now don't fell like eating and whole body damn itchy and my mother inlaw laugh at me why so old then get chickenpox. By right I should not get because I got a jab in my army days for chickenpox during the 70s.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after 50, need to get shingles vaccination (again). they are dormant in your body for years but will resurge when you're old.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got chicken pox during NS when I was warded with with some chicken pox patients. I was in there for german measles.

The army doctors never even asked me if I ever had chicken pox they simply put me in the same place with "chicken pox" patients. A few weeks later & I was back, this time for chicken pox.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Different kinds of chicken give different kinds of pox? Did you get the right kind of vaccine for your pokes?

Cheers!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how old are you?

Wah piang! Few days ago got a fever and a rash thought nothing of it so just went to see the local doctor. He took a blood test said my toxin lvl ok no virus so just gave me some panadol. 2 days later whole body and face covered in blisters like sacks of water and my wife said I got chickenpox :(:eek: Now don't fell like eating and whole body damn itchy and my mother inlaw laugh at me why so old then get chickenpox. By right I should not get because I got a jab in my army days for chickenpox during the 70s.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i remember correctly ,vaccine can only prevent chikeen pox temporarily. you want immunity, you still have to catch chiken pox first. for measles, i'm not sure. i caught measles before i got my MMR shot, so i didn't need the vaccine. in fact, they suspect i might be allergic to the vaccine.