• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious So many Malaysians in 3M Singapore.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are sinkies so jealous?other country people are more entrepreneurial,more business minded more industrialist and more tenacious,u can't complain when they get all the goodies.all sinkies care about is a iron rice bowl,their exams and marks and tuition.sinkies want to be employees,s safety and security and expect to be highly paid.thats what's fucked up about this country,all our wealth and taxes is channeled into feeding a bunch of jiak Liao bee civil servants that are favoured and obedient to the LKY kingdom.LKY technocracy and scholar system is a complete waste of money and resources and produces jackshit.a bunch of scholars and textbook warriors that are only good at spewing theory and opening tuition centers.

Last edited:

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is info from trusted Singapore sources.

They have the same employment habits and behaviours as those of pinoys and indians.
They tend to bring in their whole village friends, kampung friends, relatives, cousins, and brothers and sisters
to work in the same workplace.

Often gaining control of the management first before mobilizing their own army to invade and occupy the work place.
Favorite methods for gaining trust and control over management are foods, tibbits and kuek laced with their
village or kampung medium, bomoh, or shaman's voodoo or kongtao.

Consume often enough, even the toughest boss becomes their slaves, some even willingly transfer their
businesses to these male, female, shemale scumbags.

Don't believe?

Ever heard of maids dipping their soiled tampoon into their employer's soup or curry or gravvy to cast voodoo spell
to control the employers?
Ever heard of news of employers will their entire millions fortune to their faithful maids?

Don't be naive!

boylover

Alfrescian
Loyal
in manufacturing industry, it's very infested with malaysians. this is a true fact, all other sinkies are being sidelined to become property agents and insurance. no good ending.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are sinkies so jealous?other country people are more entrepreneurial,more business minded more industrialist and more tenacious,u can't complain when they get all the goodies.all sinkies care about is a iron rice bowl,their exams and marks and tuition.sinkies want to be employees,s safety and security and expect to be highly paid.thats what's fucked up about this country,all our wealth and taxes is channeled into feeding a bunch of jiak Liao bee civil servants that are favoured and obedient to the LKY kingdom.LKY technocracy and scholar system is a complete waste of money and resources and produces jackshit.a bunch of scholars and textbook warriors that are only good at spewing theory and opening tuition centers.

Why u always unhappy when we talk about Malaysian

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at the throngs of workers daily crossing causeway from 3.30am.
That tells a lot of theories.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal

They have the same employment habits and behaviours as those of pinoys and indians.
They tend to bring in their whole village friends, kampung friends, relatives, cousins, and brothers and sisters

Absolutely correct! Spot On!

HoChing's sister HoPeng and brother HoSing are a good example.

HoPeng (HoChing's sister) appointed as Director-General of Education (Designate) on 15 Dec 2008 and will assume appointment on 1 Apr 2009.

HoSing (HoChing's brother) : Vice President of Singapore Precision Industries 2000 (Singapore Technologies unit)
and Director of Advanced Materials Technologies (Singapore Technologies unit)

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the use of complaining non-stop on this? Learn lah sinkies. Help your own people lah. You got do or not? Never do then shut up. Or worse you not only no help but step on your own people? Many sinkies are like that.

Often gaining control of the management first before mobilizing their own army to invade and occupy the work place.
Favorite methods for gaining trust and control over management are foods, tibbits and kuek laced with their
village or kampung medium, bomoh, or shaman's voodoo or kongtao.

Consume often enough, even the toughest boss becomes their slaves, some even willingly transfer their
businesses to these male, female, shemale scumbags.

Don't believe?

Ever heard of maids dipping their soiled tampoon into their employer's soup or curry or gravvy to cast voodoo spell
to control the employers?
Ever heard of news of employers will their entire millions fortune to their faithful maids?

Don't be naive!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can earn much higher than what you can get in your home country just a short distance away, would you be very motivated and hardworking? Of course you will be. You should see the mudlander Chinese working attitude in their home town. For example Aircon servicing appointment arranged on Wednesday for next Monday. Come Monday no appearance and when you call up to check they totally forgot and just gave a lame excuse that their vehicle breakdown. And trust me this is a lame excuse always being used whenever no show or rubber time delay of their appointment by hours.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the use of complaining non-stop on this? Learn lah sinkies. Help your own people lah. You got do or not? Never do then shut up. Or worse you not only no help but step on your own people? Many sinkies are like that.

Singaporeans are uniquely daft. The only kind in this World.

if-could-convinced-more-slaves-that-they-were-slaves-would-have-freed-thousands.jpg

f2d8acc6b1acf60c6a2baf7b7d5653e8.jpg

Attachments

• f2d8acc6b1acf60c6a2baf7b7d5653e8.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 107
  • if-could-convinced-more-slaves-that-they-were-slaves-would-have-freed-thousands.jpg
    if-could-convinced-more-slaves-that-they-were-slaves-would-have-freed-thousands.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
in manufacturing industry, it's very infested with malaysians. this is a true fact, all other sinkies are being sidelined to become property agents and insurance. no good ending.

When Malaysian Chineses run a business in Singapore, they are splendid in GST and income tax evasion.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are uniquely daft. The only kind in this World.

All I know is if you do not lift a finger to help others against injustice - or worse partake in the injustice - then you better not complain other people do injustice to you.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian chinese like to pretend to be singaporeans. They also like to join our local forums to scold our own people.
In the worst example I came across, they pretend to be from my secondary school and joined its facebook and asked fellow alumni to support their products.

Such shame.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian chinese like to pretend to be singaporeans. They also like to join our local forums to scold our own people.
In the worst example I came across, they pretend to be from my secondary school and joined its facebook and asked fellow alumni to support their products.

Such shame.

This is so true and exactly what happened in the JB forum. And kaypoh people like me scold them back but they have no shame of doing wrong thing. Instead they bear grudge and use lowlife ways to harm me non-stop. Look at that India thread is proof of the shameless acts of those CCB mudlanders in the JB forum. Of course there are many sinkie traitors who partake in the injustice. All of them deserved to go to hell.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Such shame.

Yes just like in the JB forum these mudlanders love to pretend they have no self interest when they have bought the development and that's why they are promoting it. Common tactic used is my mother/my friend has an unit (when they themselves have it) and start talking up the development while talking down other people development. Or they pretend to ask questions to generate interest in the development when they have already bought it.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes just like in the JB forum these mudlanders love to pretend they have no self interest when they have bought the development and that's why they are promoting it. Common tactic used is my mother/my friend has an unit (when they themselves have it) and start talking up the development while talking down other people development. Or they pretend to ask questions to generate interest in the development when they have already bought it.

I wish I know a woman like you in real life. :o

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Such shame.

Mudlanders in this main forum also love to pretend to be Sporeans and scold sinkies or attack whoever Sporeans they do not like. These lowlife like to make some stupid insinuation with lies to bully others non stop. Really sickening people to the max, with big self entitlement mindset to step on people. You need not have done anything to these bastards. Exactly like my mudlander Chinese neighbours. Sinkies who think they are victims are idiots. These people behave like kings in their own country as soon as they feel rich.