• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious So many Malaysians in 3M Singapore.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to 3M Singapore last year. The clerk and sales engineer are all malaysians (either PR or S-pass).
Then the senior senior engineers and managers (almost retirement age) are also malaysians.

Last week, i came to know that even their distributor in Singapore is also owned by malaysians, hiring malaysians. The distributor is also a former staff of 3M and he got distributorships for various 3M products such as water filters and films, and re-export them out of singapore because he bribes his former colleagues.

M for Malaysia?

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
The distributor colludes with ex-colleagues in 3M, no wonder 3M so expensive in Singapore.

3M Water filter Set with installation is $1488. Specifications is so weak only block 0.5micron
http://solutions.3m.com.sg/wps/port...e/Solutions/Residental/FilteredWaterDispenser

Hyflux Water filter Set with installation is $950, can choose alkaline or non-alkaline water, high spec, can block 0.01 micron
https://www.hyfluxshop.com/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1009100008&l=sg

Hyflux can block participles 50 times smaller than 3M which is like micro-bacterias and 3M cost almost 50% more.

I recommend without alkaline water because we shouldn't drink alkaline water completely.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to 3M Singapore last year. The clerk and sales engineer are all malaysians (either PR or S-pass).
Then the senior senior engineers and managers (almost retirement age) are also malaysians.

Last week, i came to know that even their distributor in Singapore is also owned by malaysians, hiring malaysians. The distributor is also a former staff of 3M and he got distributorships for various 3M products such as water filters and films, and re-export them out of singapore because he bribes his former colleagues.

M for Malaysia?

Hahahah solid proof that mudlander Chinese protesting corruption of other people are corrupted themselves. I am right again! Can collect price from who?

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah solid proof that mudlander Chinese protesting corruption of other people are corrupted themselves.

They make money faster than singaporeans in Singapore because their own kind are in 3M Singapore and appoints their ownkind as 3M distributors.

3M bans their distributors from re-exporting but those enforcing these rulings get pocket money from the violators.

Last edited:

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am right again! Can collect price from who?

You wanna date AsiaDK? bring u see moon

Happy-Earth-Moon.jpg

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

M for Malaysia?

You dont know meh? In the IT sector, the management are over-run by Indians who will used India based IT outsourcing services while local firms are fed scraps.

The only protected turfs are those under the ruling party and their cronies.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dont know meh? In the IT sector, the management are over-run by Indians who will used India based IT outsourcing services while local firms are fed scraps.

Not only in IT, a singapore-majority owned bank is led by mostly indian department heads.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wanna date AsiaDK? bring u see moon

GinFreely, i think we are not just compatible and our values and opinions are very similar. It had been years since I came across a woman like you. I think we make great pals and our relationship can progress further from here. :o

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
AssLoong married to Jiuhu AssHo, so in order to make AssHo feel at home,
AssLoong PLPs must die die bring in Jiuhu kia so that AssHo wouldn't feel homesick.

To entice and
lure these jiuhu kia here to sngkapok, AssLoong PLPs manipulate the exchange rate
to make it hard for jiuhu kia to resist and AssLoong PLPs also die die must mandate through PA and grasslooters
to sinkie businesses to hire more jiuhu kia to keep AssLoong and AssHo happy.

Sinkie towkays and ah beng bosses are ball-less and daft too, purposely go out of the way to hire foreigners and jiuhu kia
just to please AssLoong and AssHo.

Since AssLoong married to foreign wife, AssLoong PLPs must die die promote the
idea through PA and grasslooters to daft sinkie tarpors that it's cool to marry foreign wives so that AssLoong won't lose face.

Same as the huge number of spinsters in sngkapok, AssLoong sister is a spinster so
to make AssLoong sis feel at home, AssLoong PLPs must die die promote the idea
through PA and grasslooters to daft sinkie charbors that it's cool to stay single so that AssLoong sis won't lose face.

In sngkapok everything revolves around lky and lhl.

Sinkies is truly and uniquely daft. Sinkies would travel all the way to jiuhu risking their daft lives just to buy
the same brand and same type goods that are already available in sngkapok because of the
exchange rates.

Last edited:

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
The shrewd malaysian businessmen in Singapore don't even want to get naturalized as citizens. They just want to make money here, give their kids education here and con for the final lap of their business, and then go back to malaysia to retire.

Do you know that Singapore banks have a lot of malaysian PRs who owe them money or even filed for bankruptcy but unable to file charge on the malaysian assets of these dudes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The shrewd malaysian businessmen in Singapore don't even want to get naturalized as citizens. They just want to make money here, give their kids education here and con for the final lap of their business, and then go back to malaysia to retire.

Do you know that Singapore banks have a lot of malaysian PRs who owe them money or even filed for bankruptcy but unable to file charge on the malaysian assets of these dudes.

Oh so the mudlander SPR are proven chow kuan in Spore too. Well they are renowned for not paying condo or flat maintenance fees, road tax, property tax, study loan repayment etc even in their own country, not to mention other people's country that they plan to Balik kampong. Only idiot sinkies believe they are same family when they are wolves in sheep skin.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Saw Phaik Hwa the person who screwed up the MRT system was a Malaysian. As a friend of Ho Ching she was never held to account for her failures.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
M for Malaysia?

The 3M Company, formerly known as the Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company (1902–2002), is an American multinational conglomerate corporation based in Maplewood, Minnesota, a suburb of St. Paul.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh so the mudlander SPR are proven chow kuan in Spore too. Well they are renowned for not paying condo or flat maintenance fees, road tax, property tax, study loan repayment etc even in their own country, not to mention other people's country that they plan to Balik kampong. Only idiot sinkies believe they are same family when they are wolves in sheep skin.

You are so correct GinFreely. If I am ten years younger, i sure woo you.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlaysian n Brunei Chinese here are all bastard scumbag.
Pretend to be Singaporean which they are not.
This lot of vermins will be first to run off if Singapore economy collapse.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ginfreely if I 10 years older I sure let u be my gf