• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So many Indian and Chinese foreign workers at ShengSiong Super Bowl

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went there after 930 evening last weekend and I saw so many Indian and Chinese foreign workers and local Singaporeans were minority in shengsiong. Only silly people want to spend millions to buy private property at lakeside

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went there after 930 evening last weekend and I saw so many Indian and Chinese foreign workers and local Singaporeans were minority in shengsiong. Only silly people want to spend millions to buy private property at lakeside

Well, Loong has 'improved' the Lakeside area. Now the residents there can enjoy a Starbucks at the northwest corner of the Jurong Lake Park. :biggrin:

I think they are intending to build some condos there, I saw some showflats. :wink:

I haven't been to the Yuan Ching Road area in years, my first and immediate impression upon reaching there was: they have cut down many casuarina trees. :cool:

Screenshot-2022-11-27-at-1.38.10-PM.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
marsiling also same same but its more malaysians

SG is for everyone!!!!

Can't blame the (low SES) jiuhu folks for staying there, it's very convenient to go to JB from there.

I also know of daft Sinkies staying at the condos near the CIQ in JB and commute to work in SG everyday.

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't blame the (low SES) jiuhu folks for staying there, it's very convenient to go to JB from there.

I also know of daft Sinkies staying at the condos near the CIQ in JB and commute to work in SG everyday.
sinkies who own hdb in woodlands huat, can rent out to them

i had a friend who did that, some more he work shift so always come to work at 9 plus in the morning, buay tahan long term though

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is sheng siong super bowl?
Bowling kind of bowl or supermarket bowl super big size for currlee? KNN

Taman Jurong Superbowl. Low SES vintage neighbourhood.

Enjoy its vintage vibes before the real estate cronies and jackals turn it into another 'mixed use' shithole again. :unsure:

2416267_nshfHd5uHwMcI7CkgWLecO5lz2A0-xF3eOYHn6Czinw.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taman Jurong Superbowl. Low SES vintage neighbourhood.

Enjoy its vintage vibes before the real estate cronies and jackals turn it into another 'mixed use' shithole again. :unsure:

2416267_nshfHd5uHwMcI7CkgWLecO5lz2A0-xF3eOYHn6Czinw.jpg
Oh this super bowl KNN title say sheng siong super bowl My uncle thought sheng siong open bowling center KNN surprise this bowl still exist KNN

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh this super bowl KNN title say sheng siong super bowl My uncle thought sheng siong open bowling center KNN surprise this bowl still exist KNN
Basically this is a big square and inside this square there are shengsiong, Super Bowl, fast food, sleazy Indian bar, Japanese restaurant and a massage parlour

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Basically this is a big square and inside this square there are shengsiong, Super Bowl, fast food, sleazy Indian bar, Japanese restaurant and a massage parlour
Mei-mei you stay around there? That Sheng Siong is my favorite spot. Very spacious and quiet after midnite and I can do my grocery in peace.