• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat So many groups of Safe Distance Ambassadors ???

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Discussing with my kakis,now u can find so many groups of Safe Distance Ambassadors (SDA ) early morning in the market.
Different Groups of SDA:
1 SIA
2 Resort World
3 LTA
4 NEA
Heard some SIA SDA were paid $3,800.00 pm with 6 month contract.
The rest of the groups were paid minimum $2,500.00 pm with 3 to 6 month contract.
Heard they (SG UNITED) are still recruiting .
Heard those with red armband got power to issue summons.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN now my uncle know how to differentiate the SIA SDA with common SDA liao KNN although they are all in grey tshirt the SIA gai have a SIA label on the side sleeve KNN

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Discussing with my kakis,now u can find so many groups of Safe Distance Ambassadors (SDA ) early morning in the market.
Different Groups of SDA:
1 SIA
2 Resort World
3 LTA
4 NEA
Heard some SIA SDA were paid $3,800.00 pm with 6 month contract.
The rest of the groups were paid minimum $2,500.00 pm with 3 to 6 month contract.
Heard they (SG UNITED) are still recruiting .
Heard those with red armband got power to issue summons.

Wah lau. I think SDA job definitely safer than swabber. But same pay! No wonder no SIA girls will be swabbers.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$2.5k pm seems good for part timers. 8 or 12 hrs shift ? why only some can issue summons ? if they run into people flouting the rules, they would call the nearby polices for support. think those people should just run away, the SDA are not trained to chase, fight and restrain people.