• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

So Mahathir can return, Singapore leaders?

Will say Goh Chok Tong suddenly turn against Lee-clan and form a PH-like party to contest against PAP (LHL's successor whoever it is)?

Or

Will there be a Mahathir rising from the Singapore opposition?

We need someone of stature who is respected, someone who was part of the establishment. Nevermind if he has sinned before by being pap, as long as he is no longer pap it's fine. He must have the passion to want to save sinkieland and not be afraid of what pap can do to him. He will be the galvanizing force and bring together all oppie parties.

Oh wait a sec! I have just described an impossible situation, because such a person does not exist. :biggrin:

We need someone of stature who is respected, someone who was part of the establishment. Nevermind if he has sinned before by being pap, as long as he is no longer pap it's fine. He must have the passion to want to save sinkieland and not be afraid of what pap can do to him. He will be the galvanizing force and bring together all oppie parties.

Oh wait a sec! I have just described an impossible situation, because such a person does not exist. :biggrin:
We need someone who knows the inner workings of the Cabinet.

George Yeo. Because Pinky let him die at Aljunied. Wooden Goh was heart broken. But if Georgy had wanted to do good and redeem himself, he would've done so already. But he let himself get sucked into the good life of a high flying corporate man.

Yes and Georgie will never turn coat. But will never return to government. Not with fucktards like Chan CS.

Won't happen. You know why? Cos sinkies are fuckers. Useless small minded people who care more about their void deck and corridor clean or not than bigger national issues.

Any smart person who knows the ground will say....fuck man what for I become a leader of such fucked up selfish lazy people who cannot even wash their own toilet kpkb all the time but don't work to help? Fight for them? For fuck?

Every man for himself. I rather be high flying corporate man. Screw the sinkies! They like PAP go let PAP fuck them upside down!

See? That's why don't be fooled by all your oppos. They are no better than PAP.

The key is sinkies are the fucked up ones! They deserve everything they kpkb about cos they actually ENJOY it and WANT it!

Won't happen. You know why? Cos sinkies are fuckers. Useless small minded people who care more about their void deck and corridor clean or not than bigger national issues.

Any smart person who knows the ground will say....fuck man what for I become a leader of such fucked up selfish lazy people who cannot even wash their own toilet kpkb all the time but don't work to help? Fight for them? For fuck?

Every man for himself. I rather be high flying corporate man. Screw the sinkies! They like PAP go let PAP fuck them upside down!

See? That's why don't be fooled by all your oppos. They are no better than PAP.

The key is sinkies are the fucked up ones! They deserve everything they kpkb about cos they actually ENJOY it and WANT it!
Yes, oftentimes I feel the way you have described. It is extremely frustrating and sinkies' actions and behaviour can defy logic. Daft, balls less, spineless, selfish, petty would be accurate description. But as long as I am alive, I still have a little hope that things might change. Probably being naive, but without hope everything is lost. You know.

Yeah I was once like you back in 2004. But after that I realized why the fuck try to convince these stupid sinkies who kpkb but tell them to fight they say dont lah wait get in trouble , vote PAP cos the opposition is no good.

STUPID shits!

That's why I migrated. I cannot stand staying in sinkieland among these dumb shits.

Migrate liao hope become reality. Life is good. Canada has its own problems and it is usually with trying to make money and do well financially. General population life is pretty good for them. Well I guess want to make money got to deal with issues and trouble. No effort no gain. Fair.

Sinkieland the rich have it easy. Cos the law and the system let them plunder the poor and bully the weak. Then the weak kpkb but all hot air NATO. Dumb asses!

Canadian will go to court stall, and make it long drawn and life difficult for landlord and rich people, sue here and there. But at least you know the people got balls lah. Come difficult times Canadians still stand together forget differences and help one another.

Sinkieland.....like shit. Difficult times will blame everyone else but themselves. Say it is for others to fix not themselves. Your own country lah. You don't fix then who?

Oh yeah always hear "pay minister so much money of course they fix lah"

Yeah you said it hor.....YOU pay minister so much money. YOU! Don't say they pay themselves cos it is the sinkies who vote for PAP who give them license to pay thsoe high minsiter salaries!

YOU! Fucking you!

Too much money that's the problem.

People like that used to exist,but they have been defamed,or sued till their pants dropped or six feet underneath.big brother is all powerful and omninescent.even the angels tremble before him.because just as the party build them up,like totems....just as easily they could tear them down.there is only loyalty to PAP,there is no love except love for big brother.

Yeah I was once like you back in 2004. But after that I realized why the fuck try to convince these stupid sinkies who kpkb but tell them to fight they say dont lah wait get in trouble , vote PAP cos the opposition is no good.

STUPID shits!

That's why I migrated. I cannot stand staying in sinkieland among these dumb shits.

Migrate liao hope become reality. Life is good. Canada has its own problems and it is usually with trying to make money and do well financially. General population life is pretty good for them. Well I guess want to make money got to deal with issues and trouble. No effort no gain. Fair.

Sinkieland the rich have it easy. Cos the law and the system let them plunder the poor and bully the weak. Then the weak kpkb but all hot air NATO. Dumb asses!

Canadian will go to court stall, and make it long drawn and life difficult for landlord and rich people, sue here and there. But at least you know the people got balls lah. Come difficult times Canadians still stand together forget differences and help one another.

Sinkieland.....like shit. Difficult times will blame everyone else but themselves. Say it is for others to fix not themselves. Your own country lah. You don't fix then who?

Oh yeah always hear "pay minister so much money of course they fix lah"

Yeah you said it hor.....YOU pay minister so much money. YOU! Don't say they pay themselves cos it is the sinkies who vote for PAP who give them license to pay thsoe high minsiter salaries!

YOU! Fucking you!

Yep, it's the 70% that did us in and will continue to do so. Giving the pap a blank cheque to do as they will. That is sickening. Sinkies have created a monster, a money grabbing, boastful and arrogant monster. We all now know the high pay high performance argument is a fallacy. The country is falling apart and being invaded. HDB flat will be zero value once the lease is up, not an asset. I am waiting (hoping) for the time when fucking sinkies wise up. And I hope it will be soon.

ACtually the PAP is a reflection of the smart Singaporeans. They too are money grabbing boastful and arrogant.

Once you accept that the issues with Singapore is NOT because of the PAP but because the SINKIES want the PAP to do all this then you realize how fucked up Sinkies and Sinkieland is. Forget it lah.

People like that used to exist,but they have been defamed,or sued till their pants dropped or six feet underneath.big brother is all powerful and omninescent.even the angels tremble before him.because just as the party build them up,like totems....just as easily they could tear them down.
Yes, you're right. They used to exist. Men of courage who wanted democracy to flourish in sinkieland. All gone now.

Truth_Hurts

Only one that went against pap from within was ah bock. No others will want to break their pap issued rice bowl.

Bonut

Tan Kin Lian.