• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So how will Samsters celebrate 端午节?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where to buy big and cheap bak-chang with salted egg?

5b24-iuzasxr7782672.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where to buy big and cheap bak-chang with salted egg?

View attachment 184228

Inflation in money laundering hub, plus the 'festive tax', no more cheap prices. :biggrin:

This stall near the Hawker Chan stall at the Chinatown Complex sells bak zhang with salted egg. There's always a queue at the stall.

photo0jpg.jpg

Picture from March 2021. Prices have been 'revised' since then. :biggrin:

Lustful

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inflation in money laundering hub, plus the 'festive tax', no more cheap prices. :biggrin:

This stall near the Hawker Chan stall at the Chinatown Complex sells bak zhang with salted egg. There's always a queue at the stall.

photo0jpg.jpg

Picture from March 2021. Prices have been 'revised' since then. :biggrin:

Yes, they have Bar Chang but I never try before, is it nice?

I know that their Chee Cheong Fun (CCF) is okay only, there is one more stall within that premise which sell better CCF.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer Kim Choo bak Chang, because its resembled how my mom used to make them.