• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So far, only Cecilia Sue and Serena Wee make it...

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rest should just use a dildo. Why destroy a man's career?

For Cecilia and Serena, I can see why some man can give up marriage, family, career and bank accounts.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The rest should just use a dildo. Why destroy a man's career?

For Cecilia and Serena, I can see why some man can give up marriage, family, career and bank accounts.

Boon Gay started to hug and kiss me and that he quickly striped himself of clothes…He shifted my panties to insert his private part in me. He was very fast… he did not ejaculate inside me. When he was lying down, I gave him a blowjob. I blew him on his private part for awhile. During this occasion, he ejaculated in my mouth. I recall because I spit out his ejaculation out in the bathroom toilet. I didn’t tell anyone… I was in a daze… I feel more liking for Boon Gay.”

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would give up my career for Cecilia Sue and Serena Wee......

Unless Gong Li comes around, then it would be her. :p