• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So anyone here kena HRW to go for PCR test?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cases are rising like nobody business. Moir thankfully tested negative as well as my mummy dearest after laupeh tested positive 10 days ago. Unfortunately brother kena positive and have to go for staycation at hotel for 7 days. Thankfully it's a single-bed room so no need worry kena further spread by stranger.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest everyone try not to go places where you have to beep-beep to enter. Moir now turn off bluetooth and avoid those places whenever possible. Many kena quarantine order one after another, back to back. And many have to use their personal leave for QO as MOH never give any black and white, just asking those infected to auto-discharge after 10 days if they feel well.
This is the best our 4G leaders can do for the endemic, or more aptly, the worst.
If any pappy cocksuckers here kena QO, you fucking deserve it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are the PCR tests reliable or trustworthy? :wink:

Anyway, I agree with the no beep-beep thing. That means no hawker centres... although some hawker centres are very lax about enforcing the beep-beep, discover for yourself and enjoy the pleasant surprise. :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't trust the PCR test either but I have to take care both parents so lan-lan follow protocol, which is always changing.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many kids will have to forgo taking PSLE this year due to QO. So it's as good as staying back one year liao lor.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are we even bothered.
Dumb m&ds like you are the hardest hit as you people don't use condoms and end up having many members crowded into a small space.
Don't worry, your time will come. Let us know when that happens so I can give you a thumbs-up here...
Go check out telegram group Singapore Quarantine Order Group and see how your race all in panic mode when one family member is infected. But I bet you won't cos you m&ds are good at acting blur.

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cases are rising like nobody business. Moir thankfully tested negative as well as my mummy dearest after laupeh tested positive 10 days ago. Unfortunately brother kena positive and have to go for staycation at hotel for u days. Thankfully it's a single-bed room so no need worry kena further spread by stranger.
Bro if kena positive and quarantine at home, does anyone come and make spot checks? Supposed to stay in room only right?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are the PCR tests reliable or trustworthy? :wink:

Anyway, I agree with the no beep-beep thing. That means no hawker centres... although some hawker centres are very lax about enforcing the beep-beep, discover for yourself and enjoy the pleasant surprise. :biggrin:
I've seen some old folks just casually lift up the orange plastic fencing to enter the hawker centre. Lol.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've seen some old folks just casually lift up the orange plastic fencing to enter the hawker centre. Lol.

Not going to divulge the locations but some hawker centres are so huge there isn't enough of the orange net to go around... no need to lift up anything, just walk normally to your destination and pretend you don't know anything. :biggrin:

To add insult to injury, there are some old folks who are in charge of jaga-ing the beep-beep stations... they look like they don't have much longer to live and some of them are on wheelchairs. I have seen healthier looking old cripples selling tissue paper outside the Waterloo Street temple. :roflmao:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not going to divulge the locations but some hawker centres are so huge there isn't enough of the orange net to go around... no need to lift up anything, just walk normally to your destination and pretend you don't know anything. :biggrin:

To add insult to injury, there are some old folks who are in charge of jaga-ing the beep-beep stations... they look like they don't have much longer to live and some of them are on wheelchairs. I have seen healthier looking old cripples selling tissue paper outside the Waterloo Street temple. :roflmao:
Now they have young people stationed at the entry points liao.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those markets with back entrances for loading/unloading usually don't have any plastic nets. I sometimes enter and exit thru them.