• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Snobbery sammyboy member look down on homeless made a scene, whole restaurant folks boot her out! Video, guess who?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian son of whore want to link me to that ccb woman when you ccb Malaysians attacking me are exactly that snobbish ccb woman that said “flush the man down the toilet bowl ! How many times have I heard that here?
Ccb Malaysians I am the one sweeping the public road that you littered for one year. Whose the snobbish one? It’s you ccb Malaysians ok. Proven again ccb Malaysians are always accusing me what they are themselves: low class and snobbish!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians I am the one sweeping the public road that you littered for one year. Whose the snobbish one? It’s you ccb Malaysians ok. Proven again ccb Malaysians are always accusing me what they are themselves: low class and snobbish!
Didn’t I say before that ccb Malaysians got a bit money only insult people poor? That’s exactly that ccb woman behavior in the video.