• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sms asking people to take loan!

boylover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been receiving sms to take loan daily, every afternoon, for the past one month.:oIo::oIo::mad::mad:

Can I go make a police report with the sms number???

here are the details:

100% lowest interest rates in town for personal loan. $Flexi repayment$ $Instant Approval$. Call Anthony @86295305 NOW!!! (NO SMS)

$$Having financial difficulties? Giving you that support you need to grow financially contact us for more information about our loan --Allen(81793610)sms only

Last edited:

jiangrenhua

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why I feel that you are tai Yi long since you advertise his number?

I think deleting your SMS is definitely much time saving than going to police station and file a report.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
boylover couLd have taken some Loans previousLy ?, hence your hp no. couLd have been circuLating around these
Lenders ..

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro could be his data being sold to these ah long :biggrin:

Report to police no point coz they are using space card:biggrin:
boylover couLd have taken some Loans previousLy ?, hence your hp no. couLd have been circuLating around these
Lenders ..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey hokkien, what's that space card thingy ?..how to use & where to buy ?..maybe i may need for myseLf .:wink::eek:

Last edited:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro I dont know le, me roc liao.(Relax one corner) :biggrin:

Some bros here might know where to buy space sim card :biggrin:

Hey hokkien, what's that space card thingy ?..how to use & where to buy ?..maybe i may need for myseLf .:wink::eek:

MeMyselfoIo

Alfrescian
Loyal
space card is available in lucky plaza last time but must know people. Just ignore all those SMS, you can't do anything.

Last edited:

boylover

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'd think it's a form of harrassment, another sms i received,just only:

DEAR CUS we are having PROMOTIONS on our loan schemes,WE got
MONTHLY
WEEKLY
DAILY
PLEASE CONTACT CASPER NG@86193051 FOR MORE DETAILS
MSG(STOP)TO STOP

boylover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro no need to show us the sms la :biggrin:

a word of caution, those who saw this and want to take up loan with them, be prepared to use your life to play with them hor... if not, don't borrow if you are scared! these people are fucking nuisance!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'd think it's a form of harrassment, another sms i received,just only:

DEAR CUS we are having PROMOTIONS on our loan schemes,WE got
MONTHLY
WEEKLY
DAILY
PLEASE CONTACT CASPER NG@86193051 FOR MORE DETAILS
MSG(STOP)TO STOP

show it to the police, they can trace I think.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mata may not be teh right people to look into this.
Which is teh relevant authority to look into this? MAS?