• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT's 92.2% increased operating costs to cater to 3.1% commuter increase

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most disturbing change in numbers belong the 92.2% drop in profit for train revenue. 92.2%, translated to money that's ~$49mil in YTD2013, and a mere ~$3mil in YTD2014. This is where I snigger at their explanation, there is an increase in ridership resulting to an increase in revenue, but the lower profit came about due to a huge jump in operating expenses. From the figures, I could easily have speculated that SMRT Corporation has been cutting back on operating and maintenance fees by as much as ~$46mil in the past years so that their profits would be maximised, and now shit has hit the fan. The math doesn't really add up when you need 92.2% extra in operating costs to cater to the 3.1% increase in commuters.

- http://arrarity.blogspot.sg/2014/01/a-42mil-drop-in-profits-smrt.html

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most disturbing change in numbers belong the 92.2% drop in profit for train revenue. 92.2%, translated to money that's ~$49mil in YTD2013, and a mere ~$3mil in YTD2014. This is where I snigger at their explanation, there is an increase in ridership resulting to an increase in revenue, but the lower profit came about due to a huge jump in operating expenses. From the figures, I could easily have speculated that SMRT Corporation has been cutting back on operating and maintenance fees by as much as ~$46mil in the past years so that their profits would be maximised, and now shit has hit the fan. The math doesn't really add up when you need 92.2% extra in operating costs to cater to the 3.1% increase in commuters.

- http://arrarity.blogspot.sg/2014/01/a-42mil-drop-in-profits-smrt.html

You still believing what the fuck they say?

Dont you know what they say are lies and fucking lies?

But do they care?

Stinkies with no fucking balls send a clear message acrose

SMRT and other PAP corrupt bodies can do about any fuck thing that they like to squeeze and screw stinkies of more and more money and to fuck them as they like

The lack of interest of stinkies to turn up for the protest organised in HL park send clear messages to PAP bastards that they can do any fuck thing that they care to do and stinkies will remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be screwed and fucked by them.

Sinkies did not turn up by the hundreds or even by tens of thousands to overturn police cars and to burn the police cars.

Who will want to stand out and fight for stinkies when the fucking stinkies got no fucking balls and want to remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked by PAP

Stinkies get what they fucking deserved
money being screwed from them and FTs coming in to kick them out of jobs and to laugh at them
Stinkies get what they fucking deserved.

FUCK THE STINKIES MORE AND EVEN MORE
THEY DESERVED THE SHIT AND FUCKING FROM PAP

jw5

Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk.
And who was the CEO in those past years?
Altogether now: Saw Piak Hwa Huat Ah!

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me guess.....profits overridden by recent repairs and maintenance due to several system breakdowns because of badly maintained equipment?:biggrin:

I suppose no cigars for me.:eek: