• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT Staff tells foreign bitch not to bring their culture to Singapore!

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
U all see lah,Now Foreigners are getting bolder and bolder to complain against the laws of Singapore in social media. WHY ?
The PAP Govt over-emphasized and exaggerated the importance of Foreigners until the Foreigners also deluded themselves and thought they are very important and without them Singapore cannot survived .ROFL........................
pap pets mah
haaaa

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give the sinkie a tiger!

View attachment 109688
As she tenderly placed the sparkling, golden Tiger Beer to his mouth, his parched lips parted in anticipation. The golden liquid slid smoothly into his mouth, traveling down through his oesophagus whilst lubricating his cells; when suddenly he felt an unfamiliar stirring within his pants.
It was the little hamster he just bought for his grandson....
Ah! The bliss of retirement in Singapore...

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
U all see lah,Now Foreigners are getting bolder and bolder to complain against the laws of Singapore in social media. WHY ?
The PAP Govt over-emphasized and exaggerated the importance of Foreigners until the Foreigners also deluded themselves and thought they are very important and without them Singapore cannot survived .ROFL........................
Now even bangla talk also different.
They behave like our ah bang bros.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The brave staff did the right thing reh.
During peak hour commute a brave MRT staff once approached me on the platform informing that eating in train and station is strictly prohibited. I denied it until she pointed to the fisherman's friend lozenges in my pockets. Must have rolled my eyes then. I enquired what should I do now that she saw me put one in my mouth and she suggested i spit it out. True story that!

Happens when u give sinkies too much power and they follow instructions to the T. I can sympathize with the local hicks but it is not always a Ramesh Ermalli on the other end. :unsure:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sense a frustrated Sinkie man ...

- if she claims she only took out for a few seconds to breathe is ok. There are many people who wear their mask with their nostril expose the whole day. And she also admitted she is in the wrong. So just a gentle reminder will do.

- However, if it is not what she claims - then it is a whole new story.

Race and IQ
IQ Map-2.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bitch is a liar. No one will bother her if it was 5 secs. Probably it was like 2 mins.
And I don't see anything wrong with the staff saying that.
In fact it was a nice gesture and gentle reminder to follow OUR laws instead of the culture from wherever she came from. This is the attitude of Malaysian Chinese.
Cheebai bitch needs to be fined!

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlikely to be Malaysian as Malaysia girls are not Antagonistic by nature Unless she is foreign educated and corrupted by foreign cultures.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The way she spoke sound like Ah Lian sinkies. I suspect she is localised after working in Geylang for many years. Will the MRT uncle request her to wear mask while bonking her?