• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT: More delays coming with 22 new trains. WTF logic is this? Read to believe.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A total of 22 new trains will be introduced by the end of this year so commuters could expect more delays, said Ng. But he was quick to assure that SMRT staff are working to rectify problems as soon as they arise.

Yahoo! Singapore understands that so far, another two faulty cables have been found along the new lines and replaced. The checks will be completed by next Saturday.

- http://sg.news.yahoo.com/why-circle-line-broke-down--smrt.html

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“We are pushing our train services to the limit (during peak hours),” said Ng. With 103 trains in operation during peak hours, there is almost one train at every station at any one point in time.

=> Why should the infrastructure be pushed to its limit if the island is not overcrowded? Who caused this overcrowding? Who still voted for it?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those fucking trains were made in China and were "quarantined" for quite sometime because of signalling problems.
So beware.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What he meant by that?

Simple!, what he meant was, the commuters, pay $5 per kilometer ride, discount 50cts per transfers, there will be no delays. They key words to what he meant was "But he was quick to assure that SMRT staff are working to rectify problems as soon as they arise".

Pass The Cost, will approve the increase to improve staff pay, so you have efficient, on-time system...world crass!:rolleyes:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably what he's trying to say i new trains will only be added by the end of the year, so meanwhile expect some delays, else why pay money to acquire new trains to add to the problem? However, what he wanted to say and what he actually said was totally different. Is Ng a foreign talent?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun understand why they dun want to add more cabins to solve part of the problem? was it mentioned before?

the delay is inevitable if they choose to save cost by not upgrading their system,oh i forget, smrt is a profitable company.:rolleyes:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was sibeh doo-lan after reading that in the news...KNN...a thinly veiled accusation to commuters for causing the delays?

SMRT now implying that becos we demand more trains, so, there is now a problem becos the trains not seasoned?

Fuck you SMRT....when u kp that costs are rising, do you ever for a moment, take cost cutting measures b4 running to PTA for fare hike? Now you also conveniently blame poor svc to commuters....so we all 吃死猫?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a paying customer... I fucking don't care what excuses or problem you are facing... Just make sure that I can broad a fucking train and deliver me to my fucking destination on time!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a paying customer... I fucking don't care what excuses or problem you are facing... Just make sure that I can broad a fucking train and deliver me to my fucking destination on time!

bottom line is that you dun fucking pay fucking enough...n u still fucking demand high service?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
total of 22 new trains will be introduced by the end of this year so commuters could expect more delays, said Ng. But he was quick to assure that SMRT staff are working to rectify problems as soon as they arise

Empty promises, and more excuses as usual... :mad:

i-want-saw-phaik-hwa-to-resign-as-smrt-s-ceo.jpg

Fuckin CB Bitch.... She and Ho Jinx can make good lesbo partners.. :oIo: :oIo:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. no eye see to such statement.
3. what a load of crap from some world-crass transportation system.
4. sheep, well done!

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
They're merely putting into practice what they've learned from Peter Mandelson-under promise and (hopefully) over deliver.Dun hold ye breath........