• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT bus driver shows initiative, gives out free candy

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am surprised...sinkies are slowly changing their ways, making the society a more friendly place to live.

http://mothership.sg/2014/05/another-smrt-bus-driver-shows-initiative-gives-out-free-candy/

This bus driver by the name of, Mr Sng, made my night yesterday.
It was around 9.45PM when I boarded the bus 75 from NgeeAnn Polytechnic's bus-stop. I was exhausted due to my training and couldn't wait to hop onto the bus to take a nap. However as I tapped my ezlink card, I couldn't help but noticed a box just beside the driver with a note that wrote,"Please help yourself to some candy and have a 'Sweet' journey ahead!" I smiled and proceeded to take a seat without taking the sweets. 30 mins ride home felt short as I observed how the commuters boarded the bus, but I was shocked as I saw all 26 passengers that boarded the bus walked on without even taking a glimpse at the box of sweets. When the bus was arriving my stop, I grabbed my bag and went up to him, started a quick conversation while the bus stopped. I could tell by his face that he was disheartened that people simply walked by. Before I left the bus, I took a quick snap as he smiled, grabbed a sweet and left the bus. I realised that everyone was staring at me but I felt good. At least, I know that I've made someone's night.
Just a story that I wanna share out! Have a great day ahead everyone!

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
2012-02-16_free_candies_seems_legit.jpg