• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Smokers are retards; dumber than a 2 yo.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
if smokers are sitting at non-smokers area ...can they smoke ?

what about those reserved seat inside the train for handicap , old people ...ect ?

sometimes i wonder what signboard for :wink: since singaporean dont follow rules ...:confused:

No.

No.

Fine them. Most Sgns don't know consideration, empathy, civics, compassion. But they all, sorry, most, understand fines and other punitive measures/solution.s If it's not in exams, not in tests, then it is NOT important, except during campaign period.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
smoking do not make you dumb ..its just a habbit like drinking coffee , drinking alcohol , gambling ....ect .

We were not referring to dumb or dumber here, we were referring to choices. I am not sayin it is wrong, neither am I implying anything wrong in having habits. But between the choice of being a smoker or a non-smoker, which is the smarter choice? Nothing wrong with being a smoker though; afer all, it is legal.

But, for those smokers, what does it do for you? Makes ya high? Dope does! Makes ya sing and dance better? Beer doeses :smile:! Makes ya alert? ....$#%& does!

So, keep paying them taxes, pollute your lungs. and irritate others around you.

Cheers!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We were not referring to dumb or dumber here, we were referring to choices. I am not sayin it is wrong, neither am I implying anything wrong in having habits. But between the choice of being a smoker or a non-smoker, which is the smarter choice? Nothing wrong with being a smoker though; afer all, it is legal.

But, for those smokers, what does it do for you? Makes ya high? Dope does! Makes ya sing and dance better? Beer doeses :smile:! Makes ya alert? ....$#%& does!

So, keep paying them taxes, pollute your lungs. and irritate others around you.

Cheers!

if you say choice then yes , its smokers choice to smoke .. . Anti-smoking people should understand that smokers, like everyone else, should be allowed to have a choice. so there is no reason to start this thread or say what cigars can do or cannot do to smokers .

Smoking, like drinking and gambling, is a personal choice and should not be discriminated, as long as it doesn't interfere with others who do not practise .

Just like driving... when you are not behind the wheels, you will say something different, but when you are behind the wheels, you will think otherwise.

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Love to smoke the greenstuff. PMO.
Organic. Green. Non-addictive. God's gift to mankind.
Smoke a couple of joints and finish it of with a hipflask, what more could a man asks ?

Smoking cigarettes are really bad and smoking dope just get you stoneddddd...And a good buzz.:wink::p:o

Remembered participating in a MOT survey many years ago and the result was that ganja smoking were actually good for driving because of the amount of speed reduction thus less accidents but because of the taxation minefield and the cigarettes' lobbies, even a scientifically proven result was discarded.:mad:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Love to smoke the greenstuff. PMO.
Organic. Green. Non-addictive. God's gift to mankind.
Smoke a couple of joints and finish it of with a hipflask, what more could a man asks ?

Smoking cigarettes are really bad and smoking dope just get you stoneddddd...And a good buzz.:wink::p:o

Remembered participating in a MOT survey many years ago and the result was that ganja smoking were actually good for driving because of the amount of speed reduction thus less accidents but because of the taxation minefield and the cigarettes' lobbies, even a scientifically proven result was discarded.:mad:

yes...agreed . weeds is good . i smoke it when i am surfing or doing snowboarding :smile:. i used to grow it too :wink: so that i could make " spacecake " with it :biggrin: