• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Smelly Filthy Shitskin is offended that passenger moved away to another seat after he sat down.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho he should state when the woman moved away did she made those tsk sound like unhappy kind or simplee moved away.
If is the formal then he can kpkb. My uncle also kana the latter kind mah KNN

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho he should state when the woman moved away did she made those tsk sound like unhappy kind or simplee moved away.
If is the formal then he can kpkb. My uncle also kana the latter kind mah KNN

Alamak ! I thought your Uncle though 50 + still look very young and handsome like Aaron Kwok, so much so got SYT as part-time sugar daughter. Why kanna this kind of treatment normally reserved for unkempt, uncouth old fart? :eek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak ! I thought your Uncle though 50 + still look very young and handsome like Aaron Kwok, so much so got SYT as part-time sugar daughter. Why kanna this kind of treatment normally reserved for unkempt, uncouth old fart? :eek:
Nabeh my uncle said before he got karchng bin now mah although he still dress verlee hip KNN he was onlee han sum (1 cat below edison chen) last time not now KNN he got syt now not becas of appearance but becas of his wisdom + hip style .:rolleyes:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"BO" in the tropics can be overwhelming.
This is another reason that CECA should have been considered, let alone signed and implemented.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The poor indian guy trying to do everyone a favour by sitting and was humiliated. Next time he should just stand snd lift his arm to hold the support and let everyone get a taste of his armpit pheromones.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal

Commuter moves away to another seat after Indian man seats next to her, sparks intense exchange on casual racism​

May 11, 2022
ByVeronica Lee

Facebook user Aristotle Motii Nandy highlighted a commuter who appeared to be Chinese in his post for moving away to seat elsewhere on an MRT train after he sat next to her. He said, “Blatant prejudice? I sat next to this person and she shifted to another seat…”

In reply to one Facebook user who responded to his post, Aristotle explained, “I just don’t understand what the difference was in moving to another seat between two people … don’t mean to make an example out of her… Would like to understand the thinking behind the action..”

He added that he was, “just stunned… like why….??”

Two other Facebook users who appear to have Indian user handles responded to Aristotle saying:

“This happens all the time. You just need to be magnanimous about it,” suggested one user. He appears to have a user-handle with a Malay name.

When one user with a Chinese sounding user handle suggested that she moved to another seat because of Aristotle’s body odour, Aristotle shot back, “come on (X)…I was just about to sit down…when I entered the train…and the response was immediate.. before I had actually sat..”

In May last year, Ong Siow Heng, a professor of Communication Management Education at Singapore Management University, asked to call out racism. In his op-ed in TODAY, the professor asked his readers to honour Singapore’s National Pledge by calling out racism, even the casual, thoughtless actions or speech, with little malice intended.

In his op-ed he noted that “while some say talking about such issues creates more discord, relationship therapists tell us that respectful discourse about conflict is vital for growth and progress.”
It is a silence protest against CECA Indians, she is basically telling you are not welcome here even though our garment grant you the EP

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
So your nose is racist now these fucktards? They stink. I dont kmow if its they diet or their oils. When even kids pinch their nose what say youL

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
So:

If a shitskin wants to marry your daughter, and your daughter doesn't find him attractive, she is racist.

If you visit Japan, Europe or Australia for your annual holidays, but not Delhi or Bangalore, you are racist.

It will come to a point if you don't speak Tamil you are racist.

Last edited: