• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

smartphone app. to share cab!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i see you all day-in day-out complain this and that, isn't it about cost??

this app. will help you save cost and make new friends, and now you all complain again.

seems like you all very difficult to please.

oh, just in case, i have no vested interest in this appln.

help spread the word around, the more pple know about it, the better!

cheers and have a good weekend!:smile:

Was it invented by Dr Cai as his farewell gift? lol

2 words: stranger danger

stupid apps

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid people think of stupid apps for stupid people to use and for stupid people to post

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Share cad is the stupid app.
Reason why take taxi
1. Want to be fast>>share cab will delay time
2. Privacy >>>share cab no more privacy
3. If want to save cost tale bus/MRT>> why share cab
4. Fare sharing will cause argument some very calculative
5. Many more.......................stupid reason

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can meet chiobu like that or not? will I get the woman contact if paired? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tua liap eh, now you play lesbian, i will help you if i am the taxi driver, no worries, ok...:biggrin::p

chances quite high, a lot of party goers at clarke quay use this app. after their night out.:biggrin:

stupid people think of stupid apps for stupid people to use and for stupid people to post

aiyah, bro, dun say like that lah...imagine you go zouk, after midnight to jurong, will cost you at least $30.

share with max. of 4 pax and you pay only about 7 to 8 dollars.

this app. will help spruce up the economy also, win-win, that's why good app must share. i write so much cos' i really think it's good, again, dun be mistaken, me no vested interest in this, someone recommend to me and i think it's really useful.

cheerios!:smile:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tua liap eh, now you play lesbian, i will help you if i am the taxi driver, no worries, ok...:biggrin::p

chances quite high, a lot of party goers at clarke quay use this app. after their night out.:biggrin:

You dun be so big cannon hor :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: