• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Smaller guy fights bigger guy and fat girl

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fF_ILIrJE-4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
lady : halo police..there are 2 man boxing each others at my blk
officer : boxing? i thought boxing day is over?you dont play punk ok.
lady : oh..punk is what type of sport game? jurong country club have?
officer : we are having punk games now at jurong J divison. short of 1 player.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lady caller seems to be more agitated than the people fighting.

Informs the police, "They are fighting on the road you know." & "My husband is taking a photo, what should we do, we wait here?"

I think she should listen more to the song that plays in the last 5 secs, to get her inner peace. Then she'll go:

"Street-boxing, what a great way to work out. "

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Making friends through a friendly martial arts duel, stupid woman stop being so kaypoh.