• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Small time influencer Rachel Wong is a filthy slut whore, whoever she is.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its all part of wot nature intended.

1. HOME
  2. LIFE

Micro-cheating, or the art of only being a tiny bit unfaithful​

Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 07:34 AM MYT

Micro-cheating is becoming more and more common, spurred by the use of social media. — Picture by Kaspars Grinvalds / Shutterstock via ETX Studio
Micro-cheating is becoming more and more common, spurred by the use of social media. — Picture by Kaspars Grinvalds / Shutterstock via ETX Studio

Follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

NEW YORK, April 28 — Cheating while maintaining a Platonic relationship? Micro-cheating describes an ambiguous kind of relationship with a person other than your partner. This emotional infidelity is becoming more and more common, spurred by the use of social networks.

Where does infidelity begin? For some, infidelity starts long before a kiss or a more intimate relationship. It can start with a look, a text message, a coffee date... These actions may seem insignificant or minor, but when put together, they can be the first signs of infidelity. Hence, the term micro-cheating.
This could be described as gentle flirting with someone who is not your partner. Micro-cheating does not involve physical contact. With micro-cheating, it’s more a question of emotional infidelity. This betrayal could even be more complicated to manage for the person who has been “cheated on.” In fact, this breakdown of emotional trust in a couple could cause more damage than “physical” infidelity.

However, each couple has its own definition of infidelity. So, what can be qualified as micro-cheating in one relationship can also be considered irrelevant to another couple. It is up to each couple to define their own definition of fidelity and the boundaries that should not be crossed. The key is to communicate within the relationship.

Micro-cheating is becoming more and more common due to the multitude of online conversations and the many social networks we now use. — ETX Studio

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Wong then sued Ms Wu for defamation, claiming that the Instagram Stories caused her to suffer damage to her reputation as a full-time social media influencer who depends on her image to secure business deals on partnerships.
Lol social media influencer depends on her image to secure business deals? Look at Xiaxue. Does she inspire any faith in humanity with her shit? Still does a roaring business selling shit online!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You up this thread around me for what? Online and real life abuse of Gansiokbin a virgin as steal eating very sex-citing is it? I wait for your violent death.
Loser low class harassers like Jeremy Quek aka @glockman aka @Cottonmouth find it sex-citing to do online abuse of people be it online abuse of politicians or entertainers that earn millions from public or online abuse of private person like me that don’t earn a cent from public.View attachment 144510

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
One look can tell this Rachel is a fucking slutwhore, itchy cunt.
Does she dare to swear that she only fuck with her husband?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One look can tell this Rachel is a fucking slutwhore, itchy cunt.
Does she dare to swear that she only fuck with her husband?
Do you Jeremy Quek dare to swear if Gansiokbin is a virgin you die a violent death?

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Alan Wan must have fucked Rachell Wong's cheebye more than one.
This whore just can't keep her legs close.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

7 savage quotes from the judge on S'pore influencer Rachel Wong's defamation case​

Savage.
Lee Wei Lin |
clock.png
June 30, 2022, 04:22 PM
rachel-wong-judgement.jpg

By now, you probably would have heard of the ongoing defamation suit that Singaporean influencer Rachel Wong has filed against one Olivia Wu.
If you're not quite sure about what's happening and are keen to find out more, you can check out our explainer here.
The lowdown, however, is that Wu had posted a series of Instagram Stories, accusing Wong of infidelity, and painting her to be an immoral and promiscuous character.

During the most recent hearing on June 28, 2022, High Court judge Justice Choo Han Teck delivered a short but savage judgement to dismiss Wong's appeal.
The influencer had wanted to stop Wu from gaining access to her correspondence (i.e. text messages) with the two other men that she was allegedly intimate with, while she was attached and later married to Singaporean footballer Anders Aplin.

Seven best quotes​

Here are our favourite quotes from the Choo, as detailed in his judgement.
But before we get into that, here's a quick of look at who's who, owing to the legal terms used:

• Plaintiff: Rachel Wong, the influencer suing for defamation

• Defendant: Olivia Wu, the woman who had posted the allegedly defamatory Instagram Stories about Wong

• Counsel: Lawyer

1) "The plaintiff describes herself as “a full-time social media influencer, actress, model and host”. She maintains an Instagram account that she claims has 41,400 followers. That, I suppose, entitles her, in her estimation, to be a celebrity."

What we understood it to mean: Influencers, you ain't all that.

2) "It is not for me to decide on the merits of the action since this is only an appeal against the order for specific discovery against the plaintiff, an order made by the court below, and is now the subject of the appeal before me. But it is essential that the narrative is understood before the merits of this appeal can be determined. That, is the first challenge — the narrative is not clear."

What we understood it to mean: He had no idea what Wong's team was trying to say.

3) "By a combination of Instagram-speak and the utter failure of counsel to translate that into English, the Statement of Claim is filled with chaff."

What we understood it to mean: Please write a better Statement of Claim. Chaff, by the way, is another word for rubbish.

4) "Another of her [Wu's] statements was reproduced in the Statement of Claim, with emphasis in bold and underline, by the plaintiff’s counsel. It is hard to tell whether the emphasis represented counsel’s excitement or outrage, but such emphasis is not necessary in pleadings. That paragraph was pleaded as follows:"
Screenshot-2022-06-30-at-2.43.16-PM.png

What we understood it to mean: This is a court of law; please keep your personal feelings out of it.

5) "When asked what exactly the defamatory content of the plaintiff’s case was, Mr Clarence Lun, counsel for the plaintiff, referred to a line in paragraph 12 of the Statement of Claim which states as follows: “WHICH KIND OF BEAST FKS THE BRIDE ON HER WEDDING DAY?????”. I leave the capital font in the original text alone but removed counsel’s emphasis in bold and underline."

What we understood it to mean: No amount of bold and underline gonna help your case, bro.

6) "She [Wong] also avers that the defendant’s statements were understood to mean that the plaintiff had sexual relations with one Alan Wan, the master of ceremonies at her wedding, and “had no intention of marrying her ex-husband, Anders”, it must be obvious that counsel meant to write “marrying Anders.”"

What we understood it to mean: English, please.

7) "In many discovery applications, the party resisting often claims, as Mr Lun (Wong's legal counsel) is now doing, that the applicant is “only fishing”, and the court should not order disclosure that lends indiscriminate assistance to such unmeritorious applications.
[...]
In this case, samples of relevant material had been produced, and, just to extend the fishing analogy just a bit more, it is not a mere fishing expedition if fish has in fact been spotted."

What we understood it to mean: Y'all need to come up with better reasons for an appeal. And if the use of analogies are the only way to get through to you, so be it.

Burn. Rachel you fucking whore slut dirty pussy.

1656578785823.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My comprehension levels must be falling rapidly because I don't understand a word of what is going on.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My comprehension levels must be falling rapidly because I don't understand a word of what is going on.
From my uncle's understanding is something similar to gansiokbin case whereby gansiokbin the plantiff wanted to bring to court some leefendents for insulting her as whore but gansiokbin was unable to do so becas there were too many leefendents I.e the world . :geek: