• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Small country but highest paid leader in the world ?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary. Unlike the West, have so many ministers and ministers of state who need the Prime Minister to advise them. Very worth.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY's theory of eradicating corrupt practices ... those pappies ministers are paid salaries of galaxy scale to keep them from taking bribes but LKY failed to understand Man by nature is greedy ... the more they have, the more they want ... power, sex and money ... absolute power corrupts absolutely, right?

So far, so good ... until they get caught ... not because of money but due to itchy cock like that MP for PE.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were Sporeans consulted on the pay given to the the PAP:confused:

Sinkies willingly gave the pay to the pappies ... through the ballot box ... Pappies did not have to consult the sinkies ... pappies promised them the sky and the moon and the rest is history...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its because the citizens of the nation wanted it like this. They worshipped his father who made things the way it is now.

The govenment of Singapore is an elected governent. Wanted and loved by the people of the city-state.

Cheers!

By and large, locals do not love the pappies .. they are sick of the bullshit from the pappies ... they are loved by the foreign imported shitizens (the shits) who worship the pappies like God ... their own birth land is more like slum land than a country unlike sinkie land where the good life begins ...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
By and large, locals do not love the pappies .. they are sick of the bullshit from the pappies ... they are loved by the foreign imported shitizens (the shits) who worship the pappies like God ... their own birth land is more like slum land than a country unlike sinkie land where the good life begins ...

No lah. Don't delude yourself. Just look at all the erection results over the past years. I mean decades. That is evidence. Don't listen to SINKIES TALK BIG when comes down to it they love PAP.

Why you think I got out of that STINKIE SINKIEDOM?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah. Don't delude yourself. Just look at all the erection results over the past years. I mean decades. That is evidence. Don't listen to SINKIES TALK BIG when comes down to it they love PAP.

Why you think I got out of that STINKIE SINKIEDOM?

Yes don't delude urself,if u are waiting for something to happen don't bother,I have been waiting for 8 to 9 years,things will be the same in 2027,sinkies will continue to let things slide.time to get out before 2020.

Maybe sinkies are truly happy with the way things are,with the occasional exception of mrt breakdown.i dunno.maybe Sinkies have learnt to love the one they are with.