• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SM GOH's freudian slip - Wong Kan Seng is EXPENDABLE

geylangkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
SM GOH's freudian slip has revealed the same sentiments he shared with many Singaporeans.

We should VOTE OUT Wong Kan Seng because he screwed up.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please do not make a thread without a source as this maybe your opinion only. Nobody knows where you are coming from without a link to the source of information.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The report is in today's TODAY.

This was not a Freudian slip, I don't think. Wong Kan Seng, Raymond Lim and Mah Bow Tan (the other 2 guys he attacked) are not in his camp, unlike Lim Boon Heng and one or two others who had to go. They are waiting for Old Fart to stop farting and then they will try an internal coup - so each clique needs to have key supporters in place. That is why Old Fart die die must stand - to ensure Ass Loong's position is preserved as long as possible. The PM is elected internally.

geylangkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the only one who didn't know is you. Read the state run newspaper - From Today's:

Summing up, Mr Goh said: "What mistake has he made? You can take a minister and criticise him for not delivering on perhaps housing and transport.

"Like Wong Kan Seng you can say he let Mas Selamat escape. George Yeo, what has he done to deserve this? And he is a core member."

Please do not make a thread without a source as this maybe your opinion only. Nobody knows where you are coming from without a link to the source of information.

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the only one who didn't know is you. Read the state run newspaper - From Today's:

Summing up, Mr Goh said: "What mistake has he made? You can take a minister and criticise him for not delivering on perhaps housing and transport.

"Like Wong Kan Seng you can say he let Mas Selamat escape. George Yeo, what has he done to deserve this? And he is a core member."

Maybe as I don't buy any MSM as far back as 5 years ago. You read their rubbish?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Georgy Boy Must Die

Romeo Must Die ? Perhaps, he's in the wrong place. Perhaps, they thought they could anchor him with that sabo king.

LHL said that 9-11 is not over yet and so they should deserve 6 million dollars paycheck to keep your 'peace'. A threat again ? Try harder ! Remember that it was this guy who let Mas escaped. And do remember, it was the troop that found the tape for the Yishun bomb attack and NOT you guys. You guys were ALL SLEEPING. Your internal security department is ALWAYS very busy with something else (SDP) instead, remember ?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Maybe as I don't buy any MSM as far back as 5 years ago. You read their rubbish?

bro,

i respectfully disagree. comic relief and jokes cannot be discounted as rubbish, it is important for our emotional well-being you know? :p:p:p

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I don't either.. ;-) read it online via TemasekReview."

:hahaha...it is up to you to have the intelligence to filter the rubbish.
same caveat applies in the the cyberworld. "

Firstly I was asking politely for a link to what was posted in the thread. Asking me to spend my precious $$ to support those prostitudes just to painstakingly filter through all their propaganda is a big waste of time when I can get most independent news from the internet. Is asking for a link that much to ask without any snide remarks about my intelligence?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
temasekreview is as good as ST. super bias and one sided.

you might as well get the info from this forum, if you post rubbish will get fuck upside down by others almost immediately

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah. Temasek Review much better than ST. Its free and its about freedom. Can you put a price on it? ST is about tryanny.

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah..... The perks of being member... Got SM to speak up..... No wonder die die also must be member...

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies vote with their wallets. As long as they set out to protect selfish interests, or in GY's words, "enlightened self-interests," they deserve to be royally screwed for the rest of their lives.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
. Is asking for a link that much to ask without any snide remarks about my intelligence?

hahaha...selective quote.....you asked "You read their (MSM) rubbish".
anyway...I am not saying you lack intelligence but you need to use your intelligence..

Last edited:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a chinese saying that goes "a dog mouth will never spout out an elephant teeth"
But this time, it really does.
This goes to show how low a politician can go in order to win his own clause.
It is scary indeed.