• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Slyvia Lim Challenges Khaw, Teo to report to CPIB

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP-Press prints verbatim the statement made by minister but just distorts statements made by the WP Chairperson. What crap!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its' like a show hand in poker.Khaw try to bluff his way and wriggle out of this corrupt,collusive and nepotistic AIM entanglement.Khaw talk too much
and bullshit too much to try to complicate the AIM matter from a simple question.Sylvia stop this nonsense by upping the stake,KNNCCB U KHAW and HO talk so much nonsense,call the CPIB to investigate IF u got balls ! Want to die all die together BUT see who die first ,let the world see the filthy dirt of MIW in public....yes also open up the books of Temasek and GIC IF CPIB want to investigate.A lot of MIW will go to jail for corruption and CBT (Misappropriation of public funds).KNNCCB to the MIW !!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....its-contractor-for-managing-township-services

They should ask WTF is Chua Thian Poh (and maybe a list of the top 50 PAP cadre members) and run a name check on all the companies he owns and runs or is involved in...

.................then they will start to see the "big" picture
hear hear.......this fucktard becoming singapore richest simply by hoo lamparchee......for a start check sentosa cove projects already cannot finish investigations

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should also embarrass those PAP politicians who are waiting to be elected. One of them, I recall, has a paid job in NTUC and in PA. This clown is drawing two salaries while waiting for the next election. What is he doing in those two PAP-controlled but funded with tax dollars or workers' dues? Nothing much to have any impact.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still see no response from the pappies.. touche' Sylvia!!

Her remark must have caught the pappies off.. and it seems that Sylvia is not backing down until a satisfactory answer is given on the AIM issue. Now.. is LTK going to come in to add support when necessary? Will more pappy clowns try to join in the fray?

It's funny to me to see THP seem to try to salvage some "lost face", by coming at Sylvia with his questions on Town Council management.. one should ask him to reveal where he gets his info from. Who or what helped him to obtain info on WP's town council management.. and is that proper and legal.. cos.. to me.. a layman to law.. it seems too easy the way KBW and THP got their info.

And again.. calling the pappies to report to CPIB is a very strong move.. for it shows to the public that WP is prepared and not afraid of such a probe.. the question is.. why still evade AIM issue?

Now I know that Cows can sing and bluff and act tough like a ruffian!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still see no response from the pappies.. touche' Sylvia!!

Her remark must have caught the pappies off.. and it seems that Sylvia is not backing down until a satisfactory answer is given on the AIM issue. Now.. is LTK going to come in to add support when necessary? Will more pappy clowns try to join in the fray?

It's funny to me to see THP seem to try to salvage some "lost face", by coming at Sylvia with his questions on Town Council management.. one should ask him to reveal where he gets his info from. Who or what helped him to obtain info on WP's town council management.. and is that proper and legal.. cos.. to me.. a layman to law.. it seems too easy the way KBW and THP got their info.

And again.. calling the pappies to report to CPIB is a very strong move.. for it shows to the public that WP is prepared and not afraid of such a probe.. the question is.. why still evade AIM issue?

Now I know that Cows can sing and bluff and act tough like a ruffian!

You want singing? this ClOWn can sing...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTMMRrxx-Ug PLEASE TURN UP THE VOLUME..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But who controls CPIB & CAD?? unless the 'dog' is full of ' fleas' or 'rabid', they will try & avoid using them on their pedigrees, using their 'internal delouse' programs first..in other words, damage control.

They have already mentioned somewhere that, "it was a misunderstanding"...now they are dying to, 'spay' the 'bitch'... ha ha ha ha :p

CPIB reports to PMO. CAD reports to CP.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Sentosa tiok sei. Should have made a big fortune there.

Tiok Sei gives the impression this CCC chairman of Bishan East (WKS) has good business acumen or even some luck........hell who needs these when you got connections? Should investigate how he got the land there and insider info of development plans for sentosa........

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiok Sei gives the impression this CCC chairman of Bishan East (WKS) has good business acumen or even some luck........hell who needs these when you got connections? Should investigate how he got the land there and insider info of development plans for sentosa........

But insider trading doesnt include land deals and sales leh....isnt there a law against the unjust enrichment by these fuckers via their abuse of privileged access???

I am more interested in whether the fucking PAp has been sneakily doing any major land deals like middle men successfully bidding for sites then onselling these sites tomprivate developers for huge profits.....now thats why the real money is .....

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pathetic WP trying to siam answering questions by challenging to go to CPIB. If they really think there is something wrong with AIM they should also go to CPIB. Unlike hypocrite WP, PAP came out to explain every aspect of AIM saga while WP just kept dodging questions.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pathetic WP trying to siam answering questions by challenging to go to CPIB. If they really think there is something wrong with AIM they should also go to CPIB. Unlike hypocrite WP, PAP came out to explain every aspect of AIM saga while WP just kept dodging questions.

Are you following the correct thing?

Who was the one who DIDN'T let the Sg ppl know of the transaction of AIM in the first place?
And the question should be, why allow MND to handle the inquiry and not to CAD or CPIB or even a neutral party? Why MND?

Next, Why KBW keep evading questions, and INSTEAD throw up other issues and stuff to seem to divert attention?

WP asked the first question.. and as usual.. pappies answer with a question.. not very polite if you were to look at it simply. Answer first, then ask a question.. that would be polite imho. You ask, he ask you back.. then there will be no end.. one party will get tired.. guess who?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hannor wait till the WP kena pla backside then they expose what a true bunch of motherfuckers the bastards in the pap have been.... Totally corrupted.... Time to fucking dig out everything....from contractsors to developers and anyone who has dealings with multi million dolla contracts from the government...time to lay it ll bare for the fuckin PAP t answer man.......

I am sure they are making money for their political party and for themselves...either way themus get throughly fucked!!!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one remembers the Brompton case ?
Swept under the carpet again ? :rolleyes:
Let's move on , otherwise REPENT
:eek:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So what now?

Pap shoot their cum on your fac and u lap it all up and let them off???

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP-Press prints verbatim the statement made by minister but just distorts statements made by the WP Chairperson. What crap!
Why are you embarrassing yourself by reading that piece of crap? My entire family no longer reads that shitty times, not even for weekends.

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want CPIB? You sure you want? :smile:

[video=youtube;vfrllZjohLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfrllZjohLE[/video]

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We should also embarrass those PAP politicians who are waiting to be elected. One of them, I recall, has a paid job in NTUC and in PA. This clown is drawing two salaries while waiting for the next election. What is he doing in those two PAP-controlled but funded with tax dollars or workers' dues? Nothing much to have any impact.

you talking about the pinoy loving fella?

alexyam.jpg

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?114934-MP-Alex-Yam-taking-the-heat-for-Filipino-family

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who the hell is this pap fucktard and wtf is the cpib waiting for?

All thee fucking forgettable faces who are making millions and ripping the people off......

Time to get back some equity into the system.....