• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Slutty Pregnant Wife Cheats on Hubby

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Slutty Pregnant Wife Cheats on Hubby</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>shulingla <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>2:16 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>21945.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Take a look at this yahoo user...His wife cheated on him while she was pregnant with his child. Contracted STD and passed it to him.

"I should add: Our daughter is mine for a fact. Her affair happened in May and lasted the whole month. I wanted to work things out at the time, but she was very unwilling. Eventually she came around and decided to try to work our problems out. During that time we found out she contracted an STD from him which was passed on to me. Our daughter was born with no complications though in October. She says now that she is happy with me, she's sorry, she loves me more than ever, and that nothing like that will ever happen again. But lately I have been wondering if I really want to stay with someone who could do that to me. I feel like I love her, but to be honest I haven't really sorted all that out yet. I'm really confused about what to do."

The world is turning upside down. Cos normally, it's the other way round. True life accounts of cheating pregnant whores are getting more and more rampant. You can see it all over the Internet. While some may be fake, most are genuine.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071218145631AA7tJbe
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
no excuses for infidelity...if i get caught...i also LL coz no matter how sorry i am..i will still do it again if chance permit...it's human nature...blame it on eve...she ate dat damned apple...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sound like a singapore love story.
i think most std are treatable.
i suggest he dump her and his kid. or better use her unfaithness to sue her, and take the kid.

if not, in future, she might sue him and said that he got the std from geylang and spread to her, and claim massive money per month.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
sound like a singapore love story.
i think most std are treatable.
i suggest he dump her and his kid. or better use her unfaithness to sue her, and take the kid.

if not, in future, she might sue him and said that he got the std from geylang and spread to her, and claim massive money per month.

He can't !!
He will be screwed by the Womens Charter !!! :mad:
In this case the woman was unfaithful..... but the courts will still be on her side if they decide to go splitsville :(

F*CK THE WOMENS CHARTER !!!:(

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He can't !!
He will be screwed by the Womens Charter !!! :mad:
In this case the woman was unfaithful..... but the courts will still be on her side if they decide to go splitsville :(

F*CK THE WOMENS CHARTER !!!:(

like that also have???
they want equal right, equal pay. but unequal settlement from divorse. like that cannot.

i think it is better to bring the gf to another country to marry.

you know which country best.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
like that also have???
they want equal right, equal pay. but unequal settlement from divorse. like that cannot.

Tats why those men who get married in Singkieland are stupid.
The smart ones F*ck & Forget .......:p

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Slutty Pregnant Wife Cheats on Hubby</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>shulingla <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>2:16 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>21945.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Take a look at this yahoo user...His wife cheated on him while she was pregnant with his child. Contracted STD and passed it to him.

"I should add: Our daughter is mine for a fact. Her affair happened in May and lasted the whole month. I wanted to work things out at the time, but she was very unwilling. Eventually she came around and decided to try to work our problems out. During that time we found out she contracted an STD from him which was passed on to me. Our daughter was born with no complications though in October. She says now that she is happy with me, she's sorry, she loves me more than ever, and that nothing like that will ever happen again. But lately I have been wondering if I really want to stay with someone who could do that to me. I feel like I love her, but to be honest I haven't really sorted all that out yet. I'm really confused about what to do."

The world is turning upside down. Cos normally, it's the other way round. True life accounts of cheating pregnant whores are getting more and more rampant. You can see it all over the Internet. While some may be fake, most are genuine.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071218145631AA7tJbe
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

In all politeness we feel he should just kick her face once or twice, urinate on her as well as her body, wash his hands with liquid soap of a trusted brand (it doesn't really matter what the flavor is - lemon, strawberry, or grape), and then go.

U

UpYoz_olo

no excuses for infidelity...if i get caught...i also LL coz no matter how sorry i am..i will still do it again if chance permit...it's human nature...blame it on eve...she ate dat damned apple...

Should blame your mother who gave birth to you; and your father who was the partner in crime :biggrin:

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

powerhouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
like that also have???

malaysia is good... anyone done it yet??

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like a lot more wives are cheating outright now.....where are those women's virtues??????
oh...we only have women charter left to cocoon those cheating wives.as invariably they end up in divorce...poor sinkapus man...got to pay for unfaithful wives ...