• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Slut thinks fucks means couple already...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If like that how many girlfriends would a guy have?

"Need some advice.

"Two years ago, I met a guy who later became my boyfriend. Things were going well and we were sweet and loving.

"Due to some personal reason, we broke up. "Recently, we met at an event we were coincidentally working at together. I was shocked too. He asked me out for date after work, and because I still loved him, I agreed.

"Eventually, we were intimate. You know what I mean. But after that, when I texted him to ask him about our status, he said we're just friends. I'm confused. Am I being used?

"He says he still loves me though. We still hang out, hold hands, kiss and cuddle like any other couple, but it's like a no-strings attached relationship.

"On the other hand, I just simply can't convince myself to give up, having the hope that we still could get back together.

"He says he will take care of me? What should I do?"

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To know why the guys behaves this way, must know the reason for the 1st break-up.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 years latter she still love him,That means during that period no one after her?:biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Need some advice.

"Two years ago, I met a guy who later became my boyfriend. Things were going well and we were sweet and loving.

"Due to some personal reason, we broke up. "Recently, we met at an event we were coincidentally working at together. I was shocked too. He asked me out for date after work, and because I still loved him, I agreed.

"Eventually, we were intimate. You know what I mean. But after that, when I texted him to ask him about our status, he said we're just friends. I'm confused. Am I being used?

"He says he still loves me though. We still hang out, hold hands, kiss and cuddle like any other couple, but it's like a no-strings attached relationship.

"On the other hand, I just simply can't convince myself to give up, having the hope that we still could get back together.

This woman is seriously hopeless, can someone tell her the boyfriend just wants a fuck buddy?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL. What a dumb broad... still need to confirm via SMS about status. :biggrin:

I would have told her that I still love her... as a sister. :wink:

Oh don't you worry about it darling. He'll take good care of you in bed. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some girls can love a few men at the same time.

There's nothing wrong with that, but the man who marries her and provides for her is a sucker.

I don't mind a floozy, she's a much better lay than some middle-aged hardcore Christian woman who wants to 'save sex for marriage' and in the meantime pours her affection on a menagerie of adopted stray cats. :rolleyes:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's nothing wrong with that, but the man who marries her and provides for her is a sucker.

I don't mind a floozy, she's a much better lay than some middle-aged hardcore Christian woman who wants to 'save sex for marriage' and in the meantime pours her affection on a menagerie of adopted stray cats. :rolleyes:

Saving for marriage is good. It help girls with their self esteem. Maintain a high and mighty stance. Some girls needed to be taught in such a way.

It it not sex that bothers man with these set of women. It their way of treating man and wanted to be wearing the pants all times making man tired of them. Still they pray and hope that they will get a knight in shiny armor to "rescue" them. Nothing wrong with that. For them at this age, i think they are a little bit disillusioned. Not blaming pastor for bringing their hopes up with some Biblical verse. There is nothing wrong with that. I too subscribe to it. But women sometimes don't know where to stop being "NAIVE". They are not stupid but sometimes a little bit off with their sense of entitlement. Man will still treat them nicely, but you know ..... just out of Courtesy.

It time to BIG tune their own expectation a bit. They are no longer spring chicken. Hair starts to fall. White hair are growing in patches beneath. Skin is a little bit dry. Fine lines are showing and need lots of skilfull make up and concealer. Tummy,Thigh and Bottom is getting big.