• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another maid challenging the public prosecutor

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The effects of the Parthi case. Now, foreign workers are emboldened or encouraged by their lawyers to challenge the public prosecutor.

Woman accused of mixing her urine and blood into food for flat occupants to eat
By Lydia Lam@LydiaLamCNA
02 Dec 2020

SINGAPORE: A woman who was set to plead guilty to a charge of mischief for mixing her bodily fluids into food meant for others, disputed the charge instead on Wednesday (Dec 2).

Filipina Canares Rowena Ola, 43, is accused of mixing her urine and menstrual blood into food meant for the occupants of a Sengkang flat in December 2018.

Wednesday was the second time she came to court to plead guilty, but her lawyer Kalaithasan Karuppaya said his client was disputing the charge.

"She's disputing that such a thing happened. She never committed this offence," he said.

At the questioning of the judge, the prosecutor said the food items were consumed and there was no DNA evidence in this case.

"Presently, are you able to say what's the evidential trail leading to the discovery of the food items?" asked District Judge Marvin Bay.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Keith Jieren Thirumaran replied: "Briefly, the evidence is that the accused had admitted in several statements that she had done so, and there's also several communications between the accused and the accused's boyfriend at the time, where she said she did so."

"The items were consumed ... therefore there's no residue for testing," said the judge. "Are there any leftovers?"

"Nothing was available for testing," said Mr Thirumaran, adding that some time had lapsed by the time the offence was discovered.

The judge referred the case for a pre-trial conference next month. If convicted of committing mischief, she could be jailed for up to a year, fined, or both.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like the Pinoy maids are also black magic enthusiasts like their Indon counterparts. Hirers, beware! :eek:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i really pity maids working in singapore!
majority maid they really work very hard and been treated like slaves!
no doubt there will be a very small numbers of them are not a good maid.

in my 47 years of living i get to see ONLY one family who treat their maid very well like a human being and i could see the maid very happy and no stress! this family (my ex colleague malay) will wait on the table until the maid and his wife put all the food on the table and they only start eating after the maid take a seat and all of them eat together!

at work i told my colleague i am very impress the way his family treat their maid and he told me the maid also human being and they are not slave they are there to help out to make life easier should be treated like family. the maid work for him many years until she retired (i think she retired 57 year old if i not mistaken) she invited him and his family to visit and holiday to indonesia and stayed at her house.

my colleague told me he and his family got a surprise. she got 3 storey house and she got 2 maids and she also got a small minimart in indonesia. she retired gracefully in indonesia :smile:

for me i too poor to have a maid

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i really pity maids working in singapore!
majority maid they really work very hard and been treated like slaves!
no doubt there will be a very small numbers of them are not a good maid.

in my 47 years of living i get to see ONLY one family who treat their maid very well like a human being and i could see the maid very happy and no stress! this family (my ex colleague malay) will wait on the table until the maid and his wife put all the food on the table and they only start eating after the maid take a seat and all of them eat together!

at work i told my colleague i am very impress the way his family treat their maid and he told me the maid also human being and they are not slave they are there to help out to make life easier should be treated like family. the maid work for him many years until she retired (i think she retired 57 year old if i not mistaken) she invited him and his family to visit and holiday to indonesia and stayed at her house.

my colleague told me he and his family got a surprise. she got 3 storey house and she got 2 maids and she also got a small minimart in indonesia. she retired gracefully in indonesia :smile:

for me i too poor to have a maid

Of course there are good and bad maids. My 1st experience with an Indon maid was TERRIBLE! When i return her back to the agent, i got to know her reasons for coming to work in Sinkieland not cos of $$ but to avoid her boyfriend. She actually fm a well to do family. She also have Indon maids at Batam. We treat maids like humans too. We dont ill-treat them. But we must draw a line. Fm my experience.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if true, master and madam must thank her for adding sextra iron, protein, and minerals to their meals, plus doing it with a personal touch.:tongue:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: A woman who was set to plead guilty to a charge of mischief for mixing her bodily fluids into food meant for others, disputed the charge instead on Wednesday (Dec 2).

Filipina Canares Rowena Ola, 43, is accused of mixing her urine and menstrual blood into food meant for the occupants of a Sengkang flat in December 2018.

Wednesday was the second time she came to court to plead guilty, but her lawyer Kalaithasan Karuppaya said his client was disputing the charge.

"She's disputing that such a thing happened. She never committed this offence," he said.

At the questioning of the judge, the prosecutor said the food items were consumed and there was no DNA evidence in this case.

"Presently, are you able to say what's the evidential trail leading to the discovery of the food items?" asked District Judge Marvin Bay.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Keith Jieren Thirumaran replied: "Briefly, the evidence is that the accused had admitted in several statements that she had done so, and there's also several communications between the accused and the accused's boyfriend at the time, where she said she did so."

"The items were consumed ... therefore there's no residue for testing," said the judge. "Are there any leftovers?"

"Nothing was available for testing," said Mr Thirumaran, adding that some time had lapsed by the time the offence was discovered.

The judge referred the case for a pre-trial conference next month. If convicted of committing mischief, she could be jailed for up to a year, fined, or both

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...urine-and-blood-into-food-for-flat-13682790Sl

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
There can only be a few gahmen courthouses.... COL sue the court for anti trust law...

Why no competition with private run courthouses to compete with other courthouses.

Public shd be able to find more competitive courthouses can fight yr case for lower costs.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
1606972407240.png