• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

#SLN9799D Mudslime illegal parking want tolerance

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BMW 316… what a disgrace… Altis is a much better drive. Eh brother, you want to drive BMW, get a 335 at least lah brother… 316 where got power?

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rule of Law is what govern a society ... the concept of rule of law is missing in many backwards countries, thus they are not able to progress.

Have you noticed that countries without rule of laws tends to be of low IQ countries.

Low IQ = Backwards ...

Race and IQ
IQ Map-2.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak... park outside a mosque on Fridays lah. Park on double yellow lines or a yellow box it doesn't matter.

There he will get all the 'tolerance' he craves.

The traffic police are also curiously MIA during that special time. :wink:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
BMW 316… what a disgrace… Altis is a much better drive. Eh brother, you want to drive BMW, get a 335 at least lah brother… 316 where got power?
I disagree with you on this. BMWs are good handling cars. You don't have to have good handling driving on straight roads. You need that on cornerings. And no tyres will stick taking corners at 180kmh which is what the 316 is more than capable of.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I disagree with you on this. BMWs are good handling cars. You don't have to have good handling driving on straight roads. You need that on cornerings. And no tyres will stick taking corners at 180kmh which is what the 316 is more than capable of.
Well I’ve tried one before and I find it unacceptable for a Bemeer to be that sluggish

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alamak... park outside a mosque on Fridays lah. Park on double yellow lines or a yellow box it doesn't matter.

There he will get all the 'tolerance' he craves.

The traffic police are also curiously MIA during that special time. :wink:
He will not get a summon if he parks in a temple ground. At Kembangan area opposite SengKee Meesuah there is a temple of which SengKee is a patron. Sengkee’s customers are allowed to park within the temple grounds. Now what I have seen a couple of times, some Muslims going for their Friday prayers next door parked their cars within the temple compound. Is this the kind of tolerance the m&d was expecting?