• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sleep is Bliss

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The happiest moment of the happy man is the moment of his falling asleep,
and the unhappiest moment of the unhappy that of his waking."

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem like u eng eng bo dai Chi?
No need to work like Chiew ?

Holiday now.
Consumed by boredom.
Now I know why stories end with 'happy ever after' and let the curtain close quickly.
The author doesn't want to let the reader see the boredom after the whole series of tribulations.

". . . [W]hen they were not arguing, the boredom was so fierce that one day the old woman ventured to say: —I should like to know which is worse, being raped a hundred times by negro pirates, having a buttock cut off, running the gauntlet in the Bulgar army, being flogged and hanged in an auto-da-fé, being dissected and rowing in the galleys—experiencing, in a word, all the miseries through which we have passed—or else just sitting here and doing nothing? —It’s a hard question, said Candide. These words gave rise to new reflections, and Martin in particular concluded that man was bound to live either in convulsions of misery or in the lethargy of boredom."

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holiday now.
Consumed by boredom.
Now I know why stories end with 'happy ever after' and let the curtain close quickly.
The author doesn't want to let the reader see the boredom after the whole series of tribulations.

". . . [W]hen they were not arguing, the boredom was so fierce that one day the old woman ventured to say: —I should like to know which is worse, being raped a hundred times by negro pirates, having a buttock cut off, running the gauntlet in the Bulgar army, being flogged and hanged in an auto-da-fé, being dissected and rowing in the galleys—experiencing, in a word, all the miseries through which we have passed—or else just sitting here and doing nothing? —It’s a hard question, said Candide. These words gave rise to new reflections, and Martin in particular concluded that man was bound to live either in convulsions of misery or in the lethargy of boredom."

Should enjoy your holiday. Waste time here for what

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holiday now.
Consumed by boredom.

You can order a Gin from the local bar.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman logic.

Nothing to do with woman. It's a fact never harm people sure got bliss whether sleep or don't sleep. Only people owe you, you don't owe people. Those who harm others thinking they very smart and sleeping well are just evil doer logic. Karma will come to them as real kidney disease and more.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
and throw the peanut shells into a gaping whole belonging to a pathetic self-proclaimed virgin and kuntard, that awaits hopefully for some form of acceptance and recognition :o

贱马来西亚华人Semaj2357 nothing pathetic to challenge you bastard liars with NRIC virginity test challenge. COWARD mudlander slanderers like you are the pathetic think you are so smart to tell lies to harm me but in reality just a pathetic COWARD Han Chinese dog stepping on fellow Chinese while acting like a mouse infront of other race.

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to think of life as a dream,
Death is simply the moment when we awake from this nightmare.
Reunited with the omnipresent mother,
We live in everything again.

Death is a friend to us!
For, time after time,
he reminds us that the ego is small & illusory.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to think of life as a dream,
Death is simply the moment when we awake from this nightmare.
Reunited with the omnipresent mother,
We live in everything again.

Death is a friend to us!
For, time after time,
he reminds us that the ego is small & illusory.

People who really know life is short will not spend it on trampling others with lies and so damn proud of doing evil with no repentance.