• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sleep apnea machine...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, if u hv a sleep apnea machine at home may help save yr life one day.

If u think u have breathing problem and may have catch covid put on the sleep apnea machine can help you to breath better.

This machine pump pressurized air to the lungs and is refreshing.... and energise your body. Put some herbal scent into the water to help you breathe better and detox your lungs...

Hope this helps....

Psst... if you like my bullshit click the like button....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
To help you sleep better drink a cup of hot chrysanthemums flower tea before u sleep. It helps you to sleep well.

Buy the bulb type chrysanthemums flower and buy good quality type...

Hope it will not go out of stocks soon.... leave some for me...

Hope this helps.

Psst if you like my bullshit click the like button...

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If u think u have breathing problem and may have catch covid put on the sleep apnea machine can help you to breath better.

This machine pump pressurized air to the lungs and is refreshing.... and energise your body. Put some herbal scent into the water to help you breathe better and detox your lungs...

Hope this helps....

Hence the saying :

药补不如食补 食补不如气补 (rough translation : Medicine is not as good as food nutrition wisdom, food wisdom is not as good as 'Chi' or basic breathing wisdom)

We use to work the fields or labour and we can eat any food, no cancer no problem.. toxins all sweated out. But that's basic 3rd density/dimension basic physical world living.

Now in modern era excitement, anxiety, problems, gaming, stress etc... we actually hold our breath more than we actually know. Our breathing pattern become compromised.

We don't work out few hours a day anymore we don't sweat out, our breathing also become lesser and slower. With proper breathing with enough oxygen in our blood, lungs and brains our body will work at optimal capacity and we heal and cure everything as our natural immunity is pristine.

Take fast deep breath through nose and out thru mouth every few hours it's good for the brains too. If you meditate learn slow deep long breathing in and out, over time it can become 2nd nature.

Your lungs, brain, heart and even Lymph nodes is benefited immediately, it also lowers your acidity level. Lymph are small structures that work as filters for foreign substances, such as cancer cells and infections.

Or you can learn Win Hoff breathing method check out video @08:15 how it can even boost our natural immunity.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Hope this helps....

May I recommend the perfect sleep apnea machine for you?:biggrin:

OIP.w4061cu-Md_tnC4V2PiZkwHaE7

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No thanks. I prefer 3 day cruise to nowhere... then jump into the water... hope to be saved by mermaid.... mermaidised...

May you'll get saved by a merman instead, and be his sex slave for the rest of your life. He looks like Aqua-man.