• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Slanty vs slanty: which actor was the better martial artist?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

interesting set of comments by amateurs and pretty much nobodies.

most members in thsi forum are also nobodies and also include quite a few bots.

1. which of these slanty actors was the better martial artist?

2. why?

3. what objective evidence/proof exists for any of these reasons (rather than just hearsay or rumours)?

no dispute that both of them were merely actors and movies/dramas are all fake and staged.

i have my views and can criticize and find flaws but i can also praise them as the best martial arts actors among slanties and for good reasons.

i prefer to hear the slanty morons, other kuffar impostors and opinions of bots first. bots will be exposed too soon snice they can only copy and steal, mix and match, not come up with any new or original reason.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
so we have seen by now that this forum is entirely bot infested low IQ cretins mostly of the yankee variety being fed stupid yankee data.

i still can't wrap my head around two simple but astounding facts.

1. how come yankees (or other donkeys) can be stupid enough to believe uncouth uncultured unsophisticated grappling like some cretin country bumpkins on the mat is some sign of "realistic" fighting? how can that be called a martial art?

one look and i was disgusted at this gross display of faggotry, which apparently the faggot johntan takes a great liking to. maybe that explains stupid yankee (and other donkeys') fascination with this stupid style of fight, which has no clear rules on how to decide a winner either.

total joke.

2. how come these same set of stupid low IQ uncouth uncultured unsophisticated country bumpkin yankees can't be surpassed and dominated by self proclaimed high IQ slanty mongoloid east asian morons? shouldn't they be able to surpass these lowly dumbf@rk yankees with consummate ease?

if these slanty wuhan virus carriers can't even surpass stupid yankees, what does that tell you about them?

an interesting observation is that mongoloids can't invent. since mongoloids can't invent, can we say ang mohs have created algorithm that they call AI, which are as intelligent as mongoloids.

both mongoloids need data, so they can cut/copy and paste. so do ang moh created AI.

both are totally stupid and bungle up because they don't understand what they are doing and can't even understand that they've bungled up unless you feed them the right set of data.

and not only that, they are also similar in that, despite all the "molly coddling" and feeding of data and what not, they still FAIL to copy well. not only do they always copy, they can't even do that well.

so what do we call these inferior slanty wuhan virus carrier mongoloids?

shouldn't we call them out as inferior mongoloids for what they really are?